*~* eight *~*

Holy crap it's been so long I'm sorry!

But 3k whaaaaaa???
_______________

Everyone was confused.

First, the punks hadn't seen their leader is weeks, and when they did, he was always with Ashton.

Second, Luke was always with Ashton.

And the third shocked everyone beyond beliefs.

Ashton wasn't in Luke's English period, but he had the same teacher, just in a later class. So, Ashton didn't know what was happening. But everyone else did, because word travels fast.

Luke was trying, he really was. But the teacher made no sense at all. Luckily, Ashton had explained things in an easier way, so he could kind of piece things together.

It wasn't until a question was asked, that made Luke's attention turn on. "Should Romeo and Juliet have killed themselves?"

One girl, named Amanda, answered, "Of course not. Why would you kill yourself over love? There's other people and it's really stupid."

Luke scoffed at this, making the entire class turn in shock, including the teacher. "Mr. Hemmings," he said sternly, "Is there something you'd like to add?" Luke shook his head, tapping his fingers on the desk.

"Nope," he said, popping the 'p,' "I'd like to disagree." The class gasped and jaws dropped, the teacher's eyed widening. He was taken aback, but quickly regathered himself and nodded, "Please elaborate."

Luke sat up. "While what Amanda said was right, there's a totally other way to look at it," he explained, "It's like...if your best friend was getting beat up, would you not lend a hand by either helping them, and or beating the bullied back?"

The class murmured agreements, some friends even throwing their arms around each other's shoulders.

"Or if your most loved family member was dying," the punk continued, "Would you not try your best to prove how much you love them so they die knowing you do? I mean, how many people say 'I love you' right before someone they love dies?"

Again, the class murmured in agreement, a few people frowning when they remembered deceased loved ones?

"If you love someone, and you want to be with them for all eternity, death is in that matter," Luke finished, "While it wasn't the best way to deal with the loss of a lover, it's romantic and sweet and they're together. That's all that really matters."

The class stared at the punk with wide eyes. The teacher snapped out of his shocked state, eyes still large, as he asked, "Would you do the same thing Romeo did if you were in his position?"

And thinking of the curly-headed tutor, Luke replied, "Straight up."

~

Ashton turned when he heard his name being called. He looked back at the school and barely had time to react before Luke bounded down the steps and picked the boy up by his waist, spinning him in the air.

Ashton giggled, holding onto Luke's shoulders. The punk set him on his feet and Ashton had to continue holding onto Luke's shoulders to keep his balance. "What's got you so happy?" He giggled.

"I-I actually understood what was happening in English," the blonde said excitedly, "And I got an A for participation!" Ashton smiled a dimply smile, proud of Luke. "See," he smiled, "I knew you could do it. What gave you the inspiration?"

Luke grinned and poked one of Ashton's dimples. "Oh," he smirked nonchalantly, "Just a certain boy named Dimples."

Ashton blushed, slapping Luke's finger away and gathering his fallen books, "Dimples?" Luke threw an arm around Ashton's shoulder. "Yep," he hummed, walking Ashton down the sidewalk, "That's your name. Dimples."

Ashton blushed deeper, his hand slowly reaching up his shoulder to grasp Luke's fingers. Luke didn't pull away, making Ashton's heart flutter. The flower child leaned his head against Luke's shoulder with a small smile.

It seemed like only seconds until they arrived at Ashton's house. The boys sighed and Ashton detached from Luke, walking to the door. He turned, seeing Luke giving a timid smile.

"I shall see you tomorrow, Dimples." Luke smiled, bowing at Ashton. Ashton giggled, a faint punk blush on his cheeks. He took the end of his oversized sweater with his fingers and have a small curtsy.

"I shall, my night in shining denim."

Luke gave a wink at Ashton, before pulling the skateboard from his backpack and putting it under his feet. He saluted to Ashton, before skating away.

Ashton smiled to himself and turned, opening the door, only to be met with an angry Alex.

__________

Hello loves

Bye for now loves