Part 27

I woke up right next to the love of my life. He was smiling at me and running his fingers through my hair untangling the tangles in my hair. 

"Goodmorning." I smiled and so did he. 

"Morning baby." He says kissing my forehead which makes me close my eyes again and let the sun from the glass sliding doors warm my face. I opened them to see Lucas still staring at me. 

"What?" I asked and he traced his thumb across my cheek. 

"Your just so....." He says and I smile at him. "Fucking ugly." My smile dropped and he started laughing and I smacked his head and sat up 

"Fuck you." I laugh and go grab my clothes and get in the shower. 

********************************

"So you can cook!" I say as I see him making pancakes. He smirks and holds his hands up. 

"You caught me." He laughs and I go over to him and sit on the counter next to the stove. 

"You said you couldn't." I pouted and he smirked. 

"Well I can I'm just to lazy to actually do it so I just let you do it." He tells me honestly and I scoff and shake my head when a knock came at the door. I jumped down and frowned. I didn't tell anybody where we were gonna be. I walked over to the door and looked at Charisma standing there with Will and I frowned and glared at them. 

"Awhhh what your not happy to see me?" She asked and I shook my head. 

"No not really." I say reaching over and hugging her.

"Wassup lil sis where Lucas ugly ass at?" Will asked walking past us and into the room. You could hear that he found Lucas. 

"Aye BITCH!" I see Hunter holding two bottles of Hennesy in her hands and sticking her tounge out and hugging me and i smile and hugged her back. 

"Supppp BITCCCHHH." I say pulling back and she smiles and Dillyn comes in with three more bottles. 

"Came to party sis." He says kissing my cheek and walking past me. 

"I saw that nigga I should beat your ass you keep doing that shit." Lucas says and me and Hunter laugh. I take a bottle from her and then Jaylin steps into view.

"Heard there was gonna be a party. Couldn't resist." She says and I hug her too and nod for her to come in. 

**************************

P.O.V LUCAS

I hugged Hunter as she walked through the door then I seen Jaylin walk through the door way and I mentally sighed. I hurry up and turned away and looked at Will and Dillyn. 

"Aye lemme show yall this balcony this shit clean." I gave them a look and they already knew i needed to tell them something. 

"I'll be back bae." They both say and we walk onto the balcony and I shut the door and sighed looking at them. 

"Smashed didn't you?" They asked and I smirked. 

"Hell yeah." I say and they all dab me up. "But that's not why I brung yall out here." I told them and they looked at me and frowned. 

"Wassup?" They say. 

"You remember that party Sidney threw in October last year?" i asked and they thought about it and nodded. "You remember that girl I told yall about and I said I could never remember her name and she rode my shit like a motorcycle?" I say and they thought about it for a second then looked at me. 

"Hell yeah what about her?" Dillion says and I turn them towards the room and point at Jaylin. 

"That's her." I say and both their mouthes dropped open and they looked at me. 

"Yo girls sister???" Will asked and I covered my face with my hands. 

"She gotta be over it now. Its been like a year right? I mean she aint told her yet." Dillion says and I shake my head. 

"Yestarday Samira got in the shower and Jaylin came in with almost nothing on and was talking about it and touchin on me and shit. " I tell them and Will shakes his head. 

"Thot." He say and I look at Samira in there laughing with Hunter.

"I gotta tell her." I say and they groan. 

"No bruh. Maybe Jaylin won't try nothing else and she gonna stay coo." Dillion say and I think about it. 

"Nah you gotta tell her, if you don't and she find out she gonna be pissed. i mean she gonna be pissed regardless." Will says.

"I mean but if she find out that by somebody thats not you she gon be PISSED." Dillion say and I shake my head and see Samira starting to walk over to us. "Start laughing." Dillion says and we all bust out laughing looking out at the ocean ass Samira opens the doors. 

"Yall gonna come in here or what? Hunter made dinner reservations. " We all looked at each other and I grabbed her and walked in the house. 

"You guys are so cute."Jaylin says looking me right in my eyes and I feel my heart beat quicken. 

"I know." I say and lean down and kiss Samira. When I pulled back she was smiling.

"Shall we go? When we get back we'll pop some bottles and play some games." Hunter says holding Dillion's hand. I saw Jaylin look at me and she smirked and turned walking to the door. 

"Let's go." I say pull Samira tighter to me and kissing her forehead. Please don't do no dumbshit tonight. I dont know if im talking to myself or Jaylin.