Part 14

Lucas Coly P.O.V
I woke up in my bed. I sat p with a sick feeling in my stomach. I got outta bed and was looking for something but don't know what. I walked out and over to the door and opened it. I walked into the bathroom and looked at myself. Yeah I was me but why did I feel so weird. I walked out and continued searching for something. I walked threw the hall and into the kitchen area. I smelled cooking and felt my stomach turn. I walked into the kitchen and saw brown smooth legs and a long curls. I walked up to her on instinct and wrap my arms around her waist and kiss the back of her head and her little chuckle was familiar.

"Goodmorning baby." She said and I smiled and felt my heart beat faster in my chest. Baby? Samira just called me baby.

"Smells good Princess." I tell her rocking her. I move all her hair and kiss her neck softly and I can hear her slight moans. I lay my head on her shoulder and watch her cook the food. She turns the stove off and turns toward me. Her smile made me smile like always. She was so beautiful even in the morning. Her arms went around my neck.

"I have..." I say to her and she bites her lip. "A proposition." I tell her and she rolls her eyes and chuckled.

"Hmm?" I pick her up and put her and the counter. She chuckles and I lick my lips. I pull out a ticket and show her. She took them and looked at them her eyes went wide and she screamed a little.

"Dej Loaf meet and greet?!" She smiled and looked at me. And I nod.

"I know how much my baby loves Dej." I say and she smiles and hugs me then pulls back and kisses me. My stomach leaps out my throat and my heart stops. I grab her face and kiss her back. Her hands travel to my hair and she lightly pulls it and that for some reason felt good. She pulled back looking at me.

"Why did you get them?" She' asked and I smiled.

"Cause Your my girl and I love you." I feel my heart beat out my chest.

DID I JUST FUCKING SAY THE L WORD?? '

**********************************

I woke up in the hospital bed. The nurse was in the room and she was undoing all the wires and medicine and stuff. There was food on the side but I didn't feel like eating. I looked at the girl layin on me sleeping. I smiled at her relaxed face then remember my dream and my smile dropped. Love? I don't lie anybody but my brothers and my sister.

"Your able to leave. We have medicine at the pharmacy ready for you to pick up. I guess you can just wait for your girlfriend to wake up." She says and I was bout to tell her that Samira wasn't my girlfriend but Samira started to move and I watched her as her eyes flicked open. All my thoughts flew out the window right there. She looked up at me and I smiled.

"Morning gorgeous." I say and she chuckles and sits up yawning crack her back. I watch her, her hair in a messy bun on top of her head. Her arms dropped and she sighed looking back at me.

"WJhen can you leave?" She asked and I sat up looking at my arm and so did she. Her finger traced it's way around the stitches.

"Now." I told her moving the covers and getting up noticing I don't have I shirt on. I crack my back by swinging my arms and then remember that I left my one jacket over Chantels.

"Shit." I say and sigh thinking about the money and Will's watch in the pockets.

"What?" Samira asked and I turn toward her.

"I left my jacket with my money and my weed and Will's watch in Chantels house." She sighs shaking her head.

"We can go get it" She tells me and I frown.

"We? No I'm gonna go. I don't know what happened at the house after I left and Its dangerous." I tell her looking for my shirt. I frown looking around. Where The fuck is my shirt. I turn and bump into Samira. She was holding my shirt and I reached for it and she pulled my shirt back.

"After yestarday your not going over there by yourself." I looked at her in her stubborn eyes. She wasn't gonna let me go by myself. I reached Fr my shirt again and she pulled it back more. I tried yanking it but she mode it to fast and smirked. Her smirk was the sexiest thing ever. I chuckle and pull her to me and try to fight her for the shirt and somehow someway we ended up on the couch and I was on top of her with her hand and my shirt In between us. I looked at her and then at her lips. I was thinking about kissing her. Damn it I wanted to so bad. It ate at me from the inside. But something inside of me told me don't. I looked at in her eyes and she was looking in mine. I was so close I could feel her breath against my lips and that was the most teasingiest, if that's a word, thing ever. I bit my lip and grabbed my shirt.

Cause your my girl and I love you.

That rang in my ears and that made e feel some type of way.

"Thanks Princess." I say and take it from her standing and putting my shirt on. She gets up and slips on her sandals.

"Ready to go if you are." She says and I nod and think about her as I watch her walk out. Damn what did she do to me.