Part 22

Lucas

(since I like bein in his P.O.V)

"Lift your shirt up." I tell her and she lifts it up and I open the first aid kit and take out the alchol wipes. I look at her and she was looking everywhere else but me. I sighed.

"Samira." I say to get her to look at me. She doesn't. "Samira I-" No nigga! What the fuck?! You better not apologize! This was all for a reason nigga. She looked at me and I looked at the cut.

"uh this is gonna hurt." I tell her and she has a sad smile on her face sad and angry.

"you would think I was hurt enough today."she says and I feel my heart drop. I look her in her eyes and frown. I hate this. It makes me feel worse when she actually says she hurt. I look back at her cut and take out the wipe and unfold it. I get closer to her and put my hand on her thigh and start to wipe her cut. She hiss and whimpers as her body contracts. I wipe it till its clean then put the band aid pad on her scar. I look up at her and see that she had a tear going down her face. She looked away and wiped it off her cheek and jumped down off the counter. She winced when she hit the ground and I automatically grabbed her waist to steady her. She pulled away like she was disgusted by my touch. I bit my lip and grabbed the first aid kit and walked over to the locker dresser thing and put it in. When I closed it I thought about how I just treated samira. Like a complete ass. I hate myself for it now. My head dropped and when it did I saw that the cellar door was under it and It looked a little broke. I frowned as the light flickered and I looked all over the floor. It looked terrible like they needed to repair it. Then I remembered.

**********

"Now this is the shelter. Now its not in the best shape...well..not one good shape at all. The floor boards are old and need re-done." The school tour lady says and me and will chuckle.

"This school broke as fuck." Dillyn laughs and we laugh after that and the tour guide glares at us.

"Something you find funny?" She asked and we shook our heads stiffiling laughs. "Because if you want to test me go on and walk in there. You'll be good for about a good 15 mins before you fall through the wood floor and into the flooded cellar." We couldn't help but laugh and her whole face twisted into a angry face. "take them back to there classes!" She yelled at the two teachers aids they looked at us and motioned for us to go. I shrugged and started walking away. "were supposed to be getting it fixed but its not likely this shelter is old as the school and the cellar has to much water. Everyone is to scared to step inside." Was the last thing we heard her say.

***************

"Oh shit!" I yell into a thunder sound and turn and look around. The ground was wet with the rain dripping inside and with the whole in one part of the ceiling and a busted pipe I didn't see before. It all went into the floor.

"what? Scared of a little lightning?" She asked and I looked at her and seen her sitting on the ground again the wall looking at me. I looked at the ground and looks I between the floor boards and could see the water. My eyes went wide with fear. If we fall through well go straight into the water.

"We gotta go." I say going over to her and grabbing her hand and pulling her up.

"Lucas!" She yelled and I pulled her over to the door and I tried to open it. Forgetting about the tree.

"Lucas we can't leave the trees there." She tells me and I move and look around for another way out. "what are you doing what is wrong with you?!" She yells over the thunder. I could see and hear the rain beating down harder.

"the floors." I mumble accidentily and walk over to her. "we have to get out of here." I tell her and walk over to the only window and try to open it. Didn't budge. I punched it once and it cracked.