Part 1

"I'm not trying to argue with you mom it's just that I never get to leave the house it's always School, Work, Study, Eat, Sleep. That's it and it's not fair." I tell my parents and they sigh and my mom looks at my dad to say something to keep me in. Like always. " Daddy please." I say and he shakes his head. 

"The answer is no. End of disscusion." I feel my heart drop and I grab my phone and my bookbag and storm upstairs. Why do they have to be so damn over protective. You adopted me it's not like you had me. I sighed and pulled out my laptop and facetimed Jaylin, my older sister, while i pulled out my math homework. She answred and i sighed.

"Hey big head how you doing?"  She asked and I shrugged and started working on my math.

"Drowning in stress and homework." I tell her and she sighs.

"There not letting you go to that party are they?" I laugh.

"Hell nah they think that im gonna get kidnapped driving to the party or im gonna get raped or drunk or-"

"Okay okay i get it, there over protective. God you act like i didnt just get done living with them 2 years ago. I'm glad im out and im in college. You should come live with me." She says and I scoff.

"You know mom aint going for none of that." I say when i start to hear best-friend by Young Thug play. "Hang on jay." I answer my phone and sigh.

"Yes baby?" I say and she chuckles.

"Soooo you going to that party tonight?" I looked at Jaylin and put Hunter on speaker putting my phone down on my laptop. 

"Nope i'm stuck in." I say continuing my homework.

"Awh What the hell you have to come this is my only night out." Hunter whines and Jaylin nods and starts doing her mak-up.

"So what do you guys want me to do sneak out?" I asked and they both went silent and jaylin smiled. "I was kidding." I said and Jaylin raised her eyebrow.

"I"ve done it before." She says.

"Come on Elmo please!" I sighed and looked at Jaylin who was raising an eyebrow.

"Okay how do i get out."

"Yes!" Hunter yelled and I luaghed.

"I thought you'd never ask."

****************************************

My outfit wasn't to much cause I knew there was enough short skirts in that room to fill a factory

My outfit wasn't to much cause I knew there was enough short skirts in that room to fill a factory. And I was right. I walked in with Hunter and spotted my ex James as soon as I walked in. I quickly turned to the side and walked over to the rest of my friends.

"Hey Erica, lora, and Lacey How are you guys!" I yelled over the music.

"Ready to get a shot!" Erica and Lora yelled and I laughed. I looked aorund and spotted the shot table.

"There over there come on." I walked into the crowd and through it over to the table full og shots all diffrent colors.

"I want the blue." I say and we all each take a diffrent color. "1...2...3." We all drink it and mine taste fruity but delicious.

"This is good as hell." I say and  we go out onto the dance floor laughing dancing and having a good time.  Untill.

"Hey Baby." I feel someone grab my hips nd whisper in my ear. Damnit. "You look pretty tonight. "Oh my god here we go. 

"James i dont have time for you right now." I turn and move past him. As a puppy would he follows ?and grabs my hand. 

"Baby I-"

"I'm not your baby." I tell him and turn again but he pulls me back again.

"Come on B- Samira, I love you." I smile and he smiles back.

"Seems like you loved that bitch Tamra more. Go love on her she's probably here somewhere." I say turning and walk away. I got out on the porch and sighed. 

"Samira I-" My phone ringing cut him off and i thanked god that it did. 

"Hold that thought." I pulled my phone out my pocket and answered my sisters call. 

"Perfect timing sister." I say and hear raspy breath on the other end.

"WHERE ARE YOU!" I chuckle and shake my head.

"I'm at DaeDae's party, why what's got you all twisted up." 

"THE HOUSE!! SOMEBODY CALLED ME AND TOLD ME THE HOUSE WAS ON FIRE!! WHERE'S MOM AND DAD!?" Right then and there my heart shattered to peices and my stomcah was in was in my throat. 

"Samira where's your parents?" James asked and I looked at him. 

"There at home asleep." I barely breath out and he stares at me stunned then grabs my arm dragging me somewhere. To his car. I snap out my daze and get in the car and wait for him to get in the drivers seat. When he does I look out the window as he speeds off.

"No no no no no." I start rambling uncortroably. They cant be dead. Not Them. No.

"Samira stop." He says speeding down the street 

"They cant be dead." I sayy and he looks at me. Please god. Please.

After a mintue of me reambling and James telling me to calm down I started to see lights and hear sirens. Oh no not me please not me. We got up there and I watched as the fire men hosed down my house that was on fire. I jumped out the car and tryed running into the house. 

"Momma! Daddy!" I yell before an arm wraps aorund me and some firmen walk out with bodies in there hands. "Nooo!" I scream as I see the matching bracelet I got for me and mom for her birthday 4 years ago on one of the badly bruned bodies. "Please! let go." I was trying to fight the arms around me.

"Daddy!" I screamed as I fell to the ground. "Mommy! Please" I screamed trying t crawl to them.

"Do not let her over by the house." The firemen I knew told James. James's dad. 

"Please Rogde." I say and he shakes his head and i look at the ambulance and the stretchers. 

"Dont samira theres not gonna be enough room in the ambulance trucks anyway." James tells me and somehow right when they shut the doors I get out of his arms. I start running after the ambulance but there going to fast.

"WAIT!" I scream but they cant hear and there all the way down the street and i drop to the ground. No.