Part 2

"I've been in Miami for 5 Days yes I'm ready to start school Jaylin I'm fine

"I've been in Miami for 5 Days yes I'm ready to start school Jaylin I'm fine. I'm ready to go out and meet new people and go dance somewhere." I say grabbing my book bag and heading towards the door.

" Okay I love you big head."

"Love you to." I walked out grabbing my keys and jumping in my car. I put the key in the car and started the car. I sighed and gripped the steering wheel. Here we go. I moved my curl hair out my face and started backing out of the driveway seeing no cars. When I was almost out a car went speeding down the street and we almost hit each other if we both didn't slam the breaks. I looked back at someone in a silver car with tented windows. I grinded my teeth. If you would have hit my car that would of been your ass. I backed all the way out and drove down the street.

On the way to my school there was a Starbucks Cafe. I stopped in and ordered a Java Berry Frappacino. I waited and saw a girl with long braid extensions looking at me then looking at outside then back at me.

"That your car?" She asked and i looked outside and saw my black convertiable.

"Yeah got it from my parents." I say looking back at her she was pretty. She was chocolate skinned like me and had dark brown eyes and some nice shaped lips.

"Nice. You going to Starlight?" She asked and I nod.

"Yep."

"Cool me too. I stop by here every morning. Wanna ride with me tommorw?" She asked and I thought it over. She seemed nice.

"Yeah sure."

"Charisma!" The people called and she went up there and grabbed her drink.

"See you at school.....uh i dont know your name." She says and I smile.

"Samira Stone." She smiled and nods.

"Charisma." Then she walks out. I smile and watch her climb in a blue car and drive off.

"Samira!" Happy I already have a friend.

*******************************************

I'm drinking my starbucks when I pull up to the school everyone looked at me and my car as i hopped out and looked through my sunglasses to the school. There  were kids everywhere looking. My sisteer told me that in this school everybody knows everybody. So I guess they would know a new kid when they see one. I walked through the crowd everyone moving out of the way. I smiled and walked into the school. I walked to where they said the office was a little ways down the hallway. I walked in and saw some kids already in here that were already in trouble. I went to the front desk and she motioned for me to go to the back of the office. I walked through and to the office. I walked over there and knocked on the door.

The principle looked up from someone he was looking at and held his finger up at me. I nodded and moved back and leaned against the wall and pulled out my phone. I was scrolling threw twitter looking at what all the celebs were talking about. When the door opened. I looked up and I swear my heart stopped I mean Hot Damn.