Part 5

The rest of the day I didn't have class with anyone but Will and and some girl named Myca. She's coo. After school i met Charisma by her car. 

"I wish we had more classes together. I need more classe with my new bestfriend." i nod.

"Man, But I like this school it's turnt." I say and she smiles and nods. 

"Wait till the parties come rolling in. Like the one this Friday! Come with me!" I shurg.

"Kay coo." I say and I was baout to say something else when...

"Samira!" I turned and seen Will and lucas walking over to us. 

"Will's sexy ass." She mumbles and I chuckle as they walked over and I literally watched Will check her out. Lucas is a blind person if he can't see that they obviously like each other. I shook my head then looked at Lucas as he leanded against her car by me and I sighed.

"Don't act like your not happy to see me." He says and all my fake preppy happiness exploded out of me.

"Oh my god Lucas! I missed you!" I smile and he rolls his eyes trying to hide a smile.

"Maybe with a little less fake it would be great." He says and I stuck my tounge out at him and he winked. I rolled my eyes.

"What do you want?" I asked and I smirked then popped off the car and came in front of me so close that only a thin peice of paper could go in between us. He reaches behind me and that makes our chest touch and makes my breath get caught in my throat. He pulls back and has my phone in his hand. He unlocks it some fucking how and types in it then truns to stand by me and holds it out to take a selfie.

"Take a picture." He says and I laugh hiding my face. 

"No." I say and he kept clicking the button. "Lucas." I laugh and he wraps an arm around me to keep me still.

"Come here Princess." He laughs and holds me next to him. "I need it for my contact." He says and I feel his arm on my skin on my back which makes me shiver. 

"Fine one." He says and i smile and move my hair around and he looks at the camera. I smile and right before clicking the button he kisses me on my cheek and I got surprised. He smirked and showed me.

"We could be Goals." He says finishing the contact he was making. 

"Eww." I say and he smirks.

"Oh hush you'd love being with me." He lookings through his eyelashes at me and smirks deeper. " I'd get you addicted to my d-"

"Shut the Fuck Up." I lauaghed and took my phone back and seen his contact name was Bae😏😘💋

I shook my head and tried to change it to Asshole but there was some type of loc on it that needed a password. 

"Awh What the hell." I laughed and he chuckled.

"Can't change it now." He says and leans against the car again and looks at me.

"You trynna hoop today?" He asked and I looked around.

"When and Where?" I asked and he smiles and looks at his rolex watch and sighs.

"What we doing today Will?" He asked him still looking at me.

"We got that one thing." He says and Lucas sighs.

"Today at 5, go to Center Park." He says hopping off Charismas car and grabbing Will away from his sister.

"Yanno if you ain't scared or anything." He says and I shake my head.

"Never scared." I say and he smirks.

"We'll see." He says turning around and walking away.

"I'm coming." She says biting her lip. "Will says he gonna be there I need to be there to." I shake my head and shrug.