Part 8

I drove up to the beach and got out the car. I looked out at the water and the moon on the ocean making the waves crash on the beach. The moon was a full one and it reflected off the water beuatifully.  I took my shoes off and walked on the beach. After I got to the part where the waves hit the beach i heard the car door open and shut. I looked out at the ocean. I heard light footsteps till Lucas was standing right next to me. I looked at him and he was looking out at the ocean. I smile and out of no where he starts to walk into the water. He took off his jersey jacket and threw it on the ground out of the water. I watch him walk in till he is waist deep. Then I walk out with him. I go up to him and see that the water comes to a bit over my waist. He looks at me from the corner of his eyes. 

"I still feel..." He says and I look up at him and he cracks a smile. "Drunk." He says and I chuckle and I stood up straight.

"Eh not me. 5 shots only make me a little tipsy." I say and he chuckles.

"Me too. But i had more than 5 after you left." he looked at me and I chuckled. As a wave came and pushed us back a bit. He looks at it and frowns. "Well damn excuse me." He says holding his hand on his chest like he was offended. I laughed and turned to the right and looked at the waves. 

"Why did you come out here? These waves are strong as hell." I say and he looks at me and chuckles.

"Cause I want to have fun." He says with a lazy smile. His drunk was definetly showing. Another big wave sent him stumbling backwards and me to the side. I laughed as he did. We got hit by another one and I grabbed onto him so I wouldn't fall. I grabbed his arms and he grabbed me and turned so that my back was to the next wave and it literally picked me up and slammed me with him and we both fell over and into the water. I could feel the water all over me and into my ears. I felt myself get pulled up and out and I gasped laughing. I had a curtain of hair in my face and he used his hand to move all of out my face.

"There you are!" He says and I laugh and push him and he tumbles back and falls in and I laugh. I try to get away and I hear him surface. I look back at him and he wipes his face and looks at me and runs to me. I try to move but the water was crazy and the waves were worse. I could hear him right behind me and I couldn't stop laughing. I felt his hands go around my waist as he easyly pulled me back toward him. He picked me up like a bridlestyle. I laughed wrapping my arms around his neck. He smirked and let go but i hurried up and wrapped my legs around his waist.and clung to him so the only thing in the water were my feet and my butt.

"Let go." He laughs trying to pull me off him but I constrict around him like a snake. He tickles me and I laugh trying to stop him. I laughed so hard not even knowing why till it hurt. I jumped off him fall back into the water when I came to the surface he was laughing at me. So i flicked all my wet hair at him which was curly up as usual.  I tried to run out but he wrapped an arm around my waist picking me up and pulling me back into the water. I grabbed onto his arms and kicked my legs and he brung me around his body and onto the ground/sand. We looked at each other. Till a huge wave hits me and we both fall back. When we both get up we both were laughing and we both run out the water. When he get out he catches me and threws me over his shoulder and starts to walk along the shore. 

"I can walk."  I tell him propping myself up on his back. 

"Do you want to walk?" He asked smuggly already knowing the answer. 

"No." I chuckled and I rung all the water out my hair so it curled up faster. I looked at his butt and smirked.  "Booty." I say squeezing his butt. Then after a second I feel his hand on my butt and feel him squeeze it.

"Fatty." He says and I chuckle and when he drops his hand I can still feel it on there like a memory on my butt. He put me down and i flicked my hair which was big again and wasn't wet but it was like damp. He picked up his shirt and looked at me then moved the strap to my tank top to reveal a bra strap.