Part 26

"You fucking stupid ass mother fucker." I yelled up to Samira who was hanging off the little play house thing that was in the pool. She was hanging outside the window trying to get to the wipe out side of the net other than the kiddy place. She was laughing really had trying to pull herself up. 

"Help me." She calls to me and I shake my head and see that if she lets go she will just fall in the water on this side.

"Let go!" I yell to her and she looks down and shakes her head. I roll my eyes. "doooooo iittttt!!!" I yell and she looks back at me. 

"Fine!" She looks at me then drops down." She hits the water a couple seconds later. I watch as she surfaces and I smile at her from on top of the tower. 

"I hate you."

"Love."

"Hate."

"LLLOOOOOOVVVVVEEEE!" I yell and she shakes her head. "Come up here baby." I tell her and she shakes her head and starts to climb up the little rock climbing thing. She was always good at rock climbing so this wasn't a problem. When she got to the top I kissed her cheek and wrapped my arms around her waist from the back. She chuckled and I kissed on her neck. 

"You ready?" I asked her and she laughed.

"Born ready I watched wipe out as a kid everyday." She told me and I let go and gestured for her to go ahead. And she smiled at me and cracked her back and went to the edge of the tower and grabbed the rope. She threw herself off the edge and held onto the rope as it slid like a zipline. 

**********************

I licked her ice-cream and she looked at me like I just broke her heart.

"I asked you if you wanted minty ice-cream! You said no!" She pouts and I look at my non-existant ice cream and shrugged. 

"Mines gone though." I told her and she curls her lip at me and turns away from me with her back looking at me. I smirk an grab her chair and pull her toward me and turn her swivel chair toward me. I lean over to her and kiss her on her forehead then pull back to see her smile. Then I kiss her on her lips and put my hand i her hair. I take her ice-cream in a snap of a finger and lick it again. She hits me till I turn and lick it to where she cant get it. 

"Lucas!!" She whines and I turn to look at her and she pouts. I hold it out for her and she smiles and takes it back and licks it. I laugh and shake my head. 

"Okay im done with this its like what 6:30?" She says and I look at the time. 

"6:45." I tell her and her eyes pop and I laugh at her. 

"The movie starts at 7!" She says standing up grabbing me and dragging me to the car. 

"What are we even going to go see?" I asked her and she shrugs smirking. Somethings not right about this. Something seems a little...off. That smirk was a little lethal. I like it. 

"We'll see when we get there." She says.

*****************************

We pulled up to a hotel type  place with a nice little beach in the back like Samira's house. I frowned at her and she smiled and pulled out a key to a room. I looked at it and then at her and raised an eyebrow. 

"Come on." She whispers and walks out and I watch her shut the door and I get out and follow her. We walk past the front desk and into the hall and through the hallways with a whole bunch of twist and turns. Something was weird about this place. I could smell.... Weed. 

We approached a door and she unlocked it and opened it and we went inside and I was surprised not to see a regular hotel room.