And Then There Were Three Of Three

All Hallows Eve had descended upon the rebel crew of the Ghost with no mercy. Even the sky had clouded over and darkened with storm clouds that rolled with thunder, flashed with lightning. The wind howled loudly even inside of the ship it sounded like a wild banshee let loose upon the planet Lothal. But there was something worse within the walls of the rebel ship- Ezra.

DUN, DUN, DUUUUN!

Lightning lit up the dark skies scaring the crap out of Jayson Kallus who had fallen asleep on top of the Ghost. He yawned as he sat up looking around. There was something wicked coming his way, he could feel it in his bones. Scooting to the edge Jayson jumps off the roof of the ship and went inside. Ezra probably had something to do with the weird feeling in his gut.
And right he was.
Or was he?

Kanan slid around a corner being sure no one saw him as he slipped into the common room. There was something he had to do. Something wicked.

Jai tumbled out of the woods, the very woods he hated so very much. Behind him a light brown haired man with old briefcase swatted away the leaves falling in his face. Behind him was a tall man with salt and pepper hair and a red cloak.

"Strange!" The light brown haired man fussed, "You hit my briefcase with your knee!"

"Well, maybe your briefcase hit my knee, Newt Scamander." Strange replied, stepping out of the woods.

"Boys! Mind your manners!" Jai hollered back at them.

"Ought to vanquish that pompous little pest." Strange muttered under his breath.

"Shouldn't talk so badly about yourself, Doctor." Jai replied coolly.
Newt smirked as he hurried to catch up with Jai. It wasn't long before they were within sight of the Ghost. Jai smiled wickedly as he rubbed his hands together.

Now you're most likely wondering what on earth these three sets of boys are doing. And why they're all there.
Well,
I don't know either.
So scroll faster and get back to the story.

Kanan collided with Jayson as he hurried down the cargo hold ramp with a box in his arms. The box slipped from Kanan's hands as he stumbled forward. The continents of the box spilled everywhere, revealing them to Kallus. The latter raised his eyebrow at the odd things spread out across the ramp.

"What are those?" Jayson asked Kanan, though he already knew the answer.
It was candy.

"Mine!" Kanan shouted, tackling Jayson.

"Eek!" Jayson screamed as they rolled down the ramp.

Ezra was busy putting together things in his room. He slipped on a scary mask and grabbed a few glow sticks before racing out of his room. As he ran into the common room he ran right into Jai.

"Hey! What's the rush?" Jai whined, rubbing his nose.

"I must devour the Jedi's soul!" Ezra declared in a deep voice before running out of the room.

"Good heavens!" Newt exclaimed, "Everyone's gone mad around here."

"Remind me why I am here?" Doctor Strange grumbled.

"Everyone is crazy. And you're here because I am here." Jai answered, getting up off the floor.

"Now, come on!" Jai said, "We have mischievous things to do."

Out of spite Jayson had scooped up some of Kanan's candy and ran off with it. A very angry Kanan chased after him. Jayson was about to hide behind a rock when something short and orange jumped out at him.

"GAAAAAAAAAH!" Jayson screamed as a disguised Ezra hissed at him.
Jayson dropped the candy and sprinted away. Ezra glanced around before picking up the candy and scurrying away.

Hera, Sabine, Zeb and Chopper were strolling through one of the lesser towns on Lothal. They were there to gather some Halloween decorations for a party that evening. The party that Kanan, Ezra, and Jai were planning on crashing. Suddenly as the four were coming out of a store a golden portal appeared and a hand reached out and grabbed them.

Jai was sneaking around the Ghost when a golden portal appeared above him and something pulled him in.

Newt Scamander wasn't far behind Jai when quite abruptly he was pulled into a golden portal.

Doctor Strange saw a portal above him appear, shrugged and jumped in.

Jayson was running so fast he couldn't stop and ran straight into the portal which had materialized in front of him.

Kanan had been too busy eating candy when the portal appeared and sucked him in.

All of them landed in a human pile of arms and legs on a hard surface. Finally untangling themselves they got up and looked around. It was like they were inside of a weird machine with a large control board looking thing in the middle. A door to their right opened and in walked two odd looking men. One was wearing a ill fitted suit with nerdy glasses, further nerdified by his crazy brown hair. The second wore a red fez atop his own crazy brown hair and wore rounded nerdy glasses.

"'Ello!" They greeted everyone.

"Doctor!" Jai and Newt exclaimed in unison.

"You!" Strange said, pointing at the two doctors.

"Oh no, it's him!" The eleventh whispered loudly to the tenth.

"Who?" The tenth doctor asked.

"The strange doctor!" The eleventh doctor replied.

"Ooooh." The tenth said, nodding his head

"Hey, what's the big idea?" Sabine asked, stepping forward.

"It's a Halloween party!" The doctors said together.

"Yes, there were several rips in the fabric of reality so we decided to use them to our advantage." The tenth doctor said with a smile.

"Oh, I'm surrounded by morons." Strange sighed, hiding his face in his hands.

"So the entire universe is falling apart and you two decide to throw a party?" Hera asked, arching an eyebrow.

"Don't be a party pooper." The eleventh doctor said, "We'll fix the universe later."

"Part of the reason we brought you here." The tenth doctor added.

"I'm confused." Jai muttered, scratching his head.

"Never fear, I've fixed it already." Doctor Strange announced.

"See?" The eleventh doctor said, "Now let's have a fez party!"

He waved his hands around and tossed his fez hat up in the air.

"Halloween party, you fez wearing regeneration!" The tenth called after him.

And so between fixing all of the rips in the fabric of the universe, because apparently Strange forgot a few, they had a grand party inside the TARDIS.
Until Strange took the eleventh doctor's fez hat. But that's a story for another time.

Happy Halloween.  .  .