Ultimate Fun Day Part Two

"It is now five hundred a.m." Kanan whispered at the holorecorder. "I am the last one remaining uninfected by the JOY."

Sabine, Ezra, Ezria, Hera and Zeb ran about the Ghost, filled with JOY and other things. Sparkle, streamers and various party stuff flittered through the air.

"I have enclosed myself inside a crate in the cargo hold where I have remained undetected for the past hour." Kanan said quietly to the holorecorder's lenses. "It's possible I'll get out of this unaffected."

"No, it's not!" Said a cheery voice as the lid to Kanan's crate was ripped off.

"Jai!" Kanan shouted in surprise. The dark haired teenager smiled creepily down at Kanan.

"Yes, me. Ahahahaha!" Jai chuckled. "NOW, DRINK JOY!!!!!!!"

With that Jai tossed a couple open cans of JOY at the Jedi, a evil-ish laugh following them through the air. The laugh really would have been evil if Jai hadn't been hiccupping every few seconds. Kanan leaped out of his crate going into a crane kick pose as he flew towards Jai.

"CRANE KICK!" Kanan bellowed. WHACK! Kanan's boot smacked Jai in the face knocking him to the ground.

"OW!" Jai exclaimed, rolling around on the floor holding his face. "WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?! WHY?!"

"OH GODS! IT HURTS SO BAD! OH MY FACE! AAAAH! THE PAIN, THE HORROR! OH, WHYYYY?! WHHHHYYYYY?!"

While Jai continued his, er, whatever it was, Kanan got a idea and climbed back into his crate. A minute later he popped back out the sleeves of his shirt ripped off, holes in the knees of his pants, lightning earrings, and crudely drawn skulls on his shirt. Did I mention they were drawn with a glitter pen?

"CRAAAANE KIIICK!" Kanan shouted, leaping out of the crate again. "I WILL SURVIVE. . . THE JOY!"

Climbing up the ladder, Kanan ran towards the JOY infected crew with streamers in hand.