The Real Battle Of The Packs

(In deep, narrator voice)

LuxLatusPack swung his lightsaber at Mr. EvilBackpack. The line of pure energy barely missed the dark pack. Mr. EvilBackpack somersaulted over LuxLatusPack and Force pushed him away. LuxLatusPack slammed into a rock and dropped his lightsaber. Mr. EvilBackpack laughed evilly and Force jumped over to the stunned pack. He raised his lightsaber, preparing to strike, but LuxLatusPack Force blasted him into the Ghost.

"Did you hear something?" Ezra asked Kanan.

"Hmum." Kanan hummed. Ezra shrugged and went back to looing at the star map.

Mr. EvilBackpack growled in fury as he picked himself up off the ground. LuxLatusPack threw his lightsaber at the evil pack and cut off one of his straps. The evil pack howled in pain which quickly turned to anger. LuxLatusPack called his lightsaber back to him and went into a defensive stance. Mr. Evilbackpack charged at the light pack and swung his red lightsaber at him hard. LuxLatusPack blocked the blow with his own lightsaber and pushed against it. For a moment their strength was equal and they stood there staring at each other. Then LuxLatusPack stepped back and to the side. Mr. EvilBackpack yelped in surprise as he stumbled forward and hit the ground. Before the dark pack could get up LuxLatusPack held his lightsaber aloft and then stabbed the evil backpack with it.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Mr. EvilBackpack shouted. A blinding light crackled from the evil backpack, the wind swirled around them, thunder clashed, and Mr. EvilBackpack slowly began to dissolve into red flecks. With an enormous flash of light Mr. EvilBackpack disappeared completely and LuxLatusPack was flung into the Ghost.

"Okay. I'm pretty sure I heard something." Ezra said.

"Maybe it's our backpacks?" Kanan suggested. The two got up and went outside the ship to check it out. Ezra's backpack was in the same place where he had left it, but Kanan's was gone.

"Sooo. . ." Kanan said slowly.

"My backpack destroyed yours or it got stolen." Ezra said, picking his backpack.

"It had to have been stolen. I mean sure it was magical and yours is magical, but they don't actually like move, move." Kanan said. "Right?"

Kanan and Ezra looked down at the backpack Ezra was holding then up at each other.

"Sacred" Kanan began.

"Starships." Ezra finished.