Party Stuff Strikes Again

Aboard the Ghost, Cargo Hold, 0800 a.m.

"COMMENCE!" Kanan ans Ezra shouted as they pressed their detonators. Confetti shot out of all the air vents inside the Ghost and non-lethal paint bombs randomly went off through out the ship. One had been placed to close to where Ezra and Kanan where standing and they were drenched in turquoise paint.

"I thought you said this was the safe zone." Kanan said, turning to his turquoised padawan. Ezra shrugged and gave him a lopsided grin. Sabine stomped, well, sloshed out of her room covered in lime green paint and confetti. She tried to cross her arms and walk away from Kanan and Ezra, but only succeeded in slipping part way down the corridor. Hera on the other hand managed to stomp quite well out of the cockpit, covered in magenta paint and confetti. Ezra's eyes went wide when he saw her angry face. He patted Kanan on the shoulder before running away, er, sliding away.

"Good luck with that!" Ezra shouted to his Master. Kanan laughed nervously as Hera stalked over to him. All the Jedi training in the galaxy couldn't keep him there any longer. Kanan bolted in the opposite direction and nearly collided with the wall as he slipped on a puddle of paint.

"KANAN!" Hera growled after him.

"EZRA, SAVE ME!" Kanan shouted, running through the ship in search of Ezra. He was almost to the cargo hold when something shot towards him. Kanan ducked as a bottle cannon nearly hit him in the face. Somewhere behind him he heard Sabine yell in alarm. Kanan looked over the railing and down into the cargo hold where he saw Ezra lighting as many fireworks as he could.

"Ezra!" Kanan hollered. Ezra looked up and gave Kanan a big, devious smirk. Kanan yelped as Ezra sent another bottle cannon shooting into the air.

"Knock it off!" Kanan yelled as he narrowly missed the third bottle cannon.

"So, you mean you don't want me to light this?" Ezra asked with a wide smile. He moved aside so Kanan could see a enormous concoction of fireworks that were stuck together with extra sticky honey. Ezra's smile got bigger and he one of his lit flares closer to the main fuse.

"EZ-