Attack Of The Selfies

Here it is everybody! The sequel to Ezra Bridger's Training! ^_^ Please no copying. What the awesome Space Cowboy has in store for us I don't know. You should probably read with caution. . .

Kanan was in his room playing with his brand new holo recorder. His last one had been 'removed' by his padawan. Kanan pointed it at his face.

"Hey, everybody! It's me, the great Kanan Jarrus!" He said, smiling. Ezra happened to be walking past and saw Kanan. He grinned evilly to himself and pulled out his holo camera. He ran up to Kanan and slung an arm around him.

"SELFIE ATTACK!" Ezra shouted in Kanan's ear. He hit the button on the holo camera and a bright flash blinded them for a moment.

"Ezra!" Kanan yelled, stumbling out the door after his padawan. Ezra selfie attacked the rest of the crew before Kanan could catch him. Ezra ran into his room, giggling. Kanan opened the door. Heaped in piles were hundreds of selfie pictures.

"Uuuh, Ezra? I think we need to talk." Kanan said, picking up one of the pictures. Ezra popped out of one of the piles.

"Seeeeelfieeeees!" He whispered, his eyes becoming starry and a cheesy grin freezing on his face. Kanan's eyes went wide and he started backing out of the room. He held up his holo recorder.

"New chapter, same padawan." Kanan said.