Ultimate Fun Day Part Three

Elsewhere. . .

The Inquisitor stumbled into the alleyway, hiccuping. Dark rainbow colored drool slid out of the corner of his mouth as he shuffled towards a couple of Stormtroopers.

"Hi, guys." The Inquisitor slurred, putting his arms around the Stormtrooper's shoulders. The Stormtroopers stiffened, then slowly turned to look at the Inquisitor.

Back to the Ghost. . .

"Look, sister!" Ezra exclaimed as he pulled something out of a crate. "JOY! Halloween Edition!"

"Yes! We shall use this in our conquest!" Ezria said in a hoarse voice. Ezra smiled evilly before frowning in confusion.

"What conquest?" He asked Ezria.

"Haven't the slightest. It just sounded cool." Ezria replied with a shrug.

"Oh, okay. We should do the evil laugh now, right?" Ezra asked. Ezria nodded and they began cackling evilly, holding the cans of Halloween JOY.

In some ventilation shafts. . .

"I've got a bunch o'cans of JOY. . ." Sang a voice. "Some are full, some are half gone!"

Jai wriggled around in the tight space while pushing several packages of JOY in front of him.

"Ugh. This is almost worth more trouble than it's worth." Jai panted. "Who knew distributing JOY in an Imperial HQ could be so hard?"

"It's like. . . I don't know. It's like something." Jai continued talking to himself as he crawled through the ventilation shafts. "Wonder if Kanan survived. Probably not. I hope not. Still mad at him for kicking me in my beautiful face."

In another galaxy far, far away. . .

"I advise you not to drink that substance until it has been scanned, Captain."

"Lighten up, Spock. It's just an energy drink." Captain Kirk said, opening the rainbow colored can.

"One which you found floating in space." Spock replied. Kirk rolled his eyes muttering,

"Kill Joy." With that he took a sip of the rainbow colored liquid.

Somewhere in the Outer Rim. . .

"I sense a great disturbance in the Force. Like thousands of fans screaming in agony."