Universal Prank Day

Dedicated to Superkate-Studios

Aboard the Ghost, 0400 a.m.

It was Universal Prank Day.

"WAKE UP EVERYONE! ITS UNIVERSAL PRANK DAY AND THERE'S ONLY TWO ULTRA SUPER HOT COSMIC VALENTINE'S DAY SPECIAL EDITION PINK SPARKLE LEFT!" Ezra shouted at the top of his lungs as he ran through the corridor.

"OH, YEAH! AND A CRATE FULL OF PRANKITUS GALACTICUS SUPERCHARGERUS CONFETTIUSUS BOMBS IS IN THE CARGO HOLD!"

Kallus, all bleary eyed, walked out of his cabin.
(Kanan and Hera now shared her cabin;)

"Ezra, please be quiet." Kallus yawned. Ezra turned around to reply, but stopped and gasped. Kanan and Hera walked out of their cabin at that moment.

"Whoa, Kallus!" Kanan exclaimed.

"What?" Kallus asked.

"You look human!" Ezra gasped dramatically

"You look human!" Ezra gasped dramatically. Indeed he did. His hair was cut, a little sloppy, and he had shaved.

"Yes, well I'm going to prank some troopers." Kallus said, trying to ignore everyone's gasps.

"I heard troopers and prank in the same sentence!" Sabine hollered, running out of her room. Her boots were completely bedazzled, along with all her armor, a bandolier with Prankitus Galacticus Superchargerus Confettiusus bombs was strapped around her. She also had a satchel, filled with who-knows-what in her hand.

"So who's pranking who?" Sabine asked gleefully.

"Kallus. He thinks he's going to prank some stormtroopers." Ezra snickered.

"Since you're the 'expert', Ezra. You can come with." Kallus said, crossing his arms. Hera noticed he was trying to hide a smirk, however Ezra did not. Out of curiosity, Hera didn't say anything, instead waited for something to happen.

"That I shall!" Ezra declared, puffing out his chest. "I am the expert pranker and I will share some of my secrets with you, old one."

Kallus frowned at being called that, but let it slide. Ezra would soon regret his words.

First Ever Announced Time Skip, brought to you by *Dancing Ezra & Karaoke Kanan!

*See Ezra Bridger's Training. Reading fees pay apply. Not available in all countries. SWR is a trademark of Lucasfilm and Disney. Story lines and additional characters is a trademark of PrinceJai. And trademark of various users on Wattpad, used with permission only.

"That was a long commercial break." Ezra murmured, looking up at the sky.

"Erm, okay." Kallus drawled. "Moving on. What's next, Master Pranker?"