"Alright Mr. Popular." I replied sarcastically. "It was actually from an old friend." I said sighing again.

"What did they want?" He said now intrigued.

"To see how I was and if I wanted to meet up with him." I said idly stirring my tea again.

"What's wrong with that?" He said confused.

"I don't know, it's just he left my life and didn't make any contact for years and he just pops up out of the blue, why now? Why not before?" I said propping up on my elbow.

"Did you make contact with him all those years?"

"I tried, he never returned a single call or text." I said closing my eyes.

"What's he called?"

"Cameron." I stated.

"Maybe he's back in town and just wants to see you."

"I guess, but why did he ignore all those years? I don't understand." I sighed.

"Maybe if you met up with him you could ask him."

"You think it's a good idea I meet up with him?"

"It could be." He replied bluntly.

"I haven't seen him in years, he could be different, what if I don't even like him anymore?"

"You'll just have to find out then won't you?"

"Why are you pushing it so hard?" I asked getting annoyed at his answers.

"Because, you don't exactly have many friends, maybe this will do you good." He said flatly.

"Thanks." I replied sarcastically at his insult.

"I didn't mean that in a bad way but you need to socialise more, it will do you so much good." He offered.

"I know, I'm just not good at talking to new people."

"But he's not new, he'll still be the same." He said trying to reassure me.

"I still need to think about it, but thanks for helping."

"No problem, what else is running raged in that mind of yours?"

"A lot."

"So I've heard." He joked.

"Um Harry?" I said slightly nervous.

"Yes?" He asked dragging out the 's'.

"Why did you invite me here?" I asked awkwardly.

"I wanted to see you and ask you something..." He trailed off. I have to admit my heart did start pumping faster as the blood flow increased and my hands became stiff waiting for him to continue.

"What?" I said flashing him a crooked smile.

"I'm having a party tonight at my place, do you want to come?" He said twiddling with his thumbs, I wasn't expecting that question to be honest but I'm glad it was nothing else.

"You took me here to ask me to a party?" I joked.

"Yeah and I'm counting this as our first date." He replied smugly.

"Oh are you?" I asked raising my eyebrows at him.

"So are you coming?"

"Do you remember what happened last time you had a party?"

"Yep, you were being nosey." He joked. "Don't worry; it won't be like last time." He said seriously this time.

"Okay, sure." I said agreeing to go. "Are you not bothered about me meeting up with a boy?" I asked off topic.

"Not really, should I be? You're not in love with him are you?" He asked flustered, I couldn't tell if he was being serious or not.

"No, I'm not in love with him but..." I started.

"But? There should be no buts, butts are for sitting." He joked.

"I used to have a small crush on him." I admitted, I could feel my cheeks turning redder by the second.

"But how long ago was that?"

"Years."

"See, you don't still feel the same way do you?"

"No." I replied confidently.

"Good, then there's nothing I should worry about is there?" He asked rhetorically. I smiled up at him as he helped me put my coat back on. "Now, let me walk you home." He offered.

"I don't kiss on the first date." I smirked at him as we exited onto the hustling streets.

"But we've already kissed." He tried to argue.

"No buts, butts are for sitting." I teased.

"Touché." He responded.

"Can I at least kiss you on the cheek?" He pleaded for the tenth time.

"If I say yes will you leave my driveway?" I joked back. He didn't even answer; he planted a sweet kiss on my cheek before walking away.

"See you at 6!" He shouted as he walked out of sight. I smiled out of pure happiness before putting my key into the door and hearing the clicking sound of the lock. I rushed up to my room as per usual, I had to find something to wear, for some reason I felt like I needed to impress tonight.