13

"Mommy!" 

"Yes?" I open the door to see him with mom.

"I missed you!"

I kneel down and hug him, "That's sweet of you. I missed you too."

"I saw you on wat T.V." He points to the T.V.

"How was I?" He gives me a thumb up.

"I have to get home, your dad is taking me out." I kiss my mom on the cheek as she then kisses Ben.

"Bye!"

"Bye mom!" I close the door as the door autolocked. "Are you ready to go to?"

Ben furries his eyebrown, "Huh?"

"Want to go out to eat?" 

"Ya!" He runs to get his tennis shoes and come back. I help him put them on then i switch my purse to a backpack. I'm so tired, I think I'll take a nap when we come home.

Ben grabs my hand and we walk out of our house. "Where are we going?"

"Somewhere." I mumble looking straight ahead. "Wheres that?" We enter the elevation and I press lobby.

"Somewhere." I look down at my black heels from the performance I just did, I guess I was in a rush and didn't take them off.

"Huh?" He scratch his head.

"Ah-goo! You're so cute!" I carry him and pinch his cheeks.

"Hey!" Ben moves his face away from me.

"What?" I'm hurt here, just kidding.

"Don't do that!" He huff, frowning at me.

"You don't love me anymore?!" I fake gasp. "Fine, I guess we have to stay home!" I pretend I was going to press the button to go home.

"No! I love you!" He kisses me.

"Are you lying?"I squint my eyes at him.

"No!" He snuggles into me and I smile. Such a charm!

"Well I think you're going to have fun. All I want you to do is wear a hat."

He looks at me with his eyes questioning, "Why?"

"It's important." I carry him to my car in the back.

"Why?"

"Because I don't want you getting hurt or surrounded by people you don't know." I unlock the car and seat belt him.

"Why?"

"Ben, if you say that one more time we're going to go back home." I enter the passenger seat and start the engine. I back up and started to drive West. It's not a good time for him to ask so many questions when I feel like shit. Am I getting sick?

I turn on the radio and hear Shinee '1 of 1'. Things were going great until...

"Why?"

"Huh?" I look in the rear mirror to look at him.

"Why do pewopl is going to comb to me?" Ben stop asking questions, I know it's part of learning. But it's driving me insane!

"Ben don't start, honey."

"Why?" I kept calm but failed and raised my voice, "Ben we're going home!"

He starts crying and I know I couldn't  turn around and go home. We were already there, so I let Ben cry. I read a research if you go to your child when he or she cries. When they grow up, they would think you will do anything for them. Anything as in a spoiled brat.