3

APINK'S DORM

"It's Lonely by 2NE1" said Hayoung sitting up straighter.

"WOO! I like the bunny!" cheered Eunji.

"You didn't hear the bride sing yet, Eunji." said Chorong staring at the TV.

"I don't need to, she sounds amazing already." Eunji just smirked at their clueless.

"Wow, the bunny sang it good right from the start." gushed Namjoo leaning close to the TV.

"The bride sang it perfectly too." complemented Naeun sipping on her lemonade.

"Omo! The bunny sounds like shes a foreigner, she speaks the English part so well!" Chorong was surprised at her voice, so captivating. 

"You're right" agreed Hayoung humming to the song.

Namjoo gasped, " The bride's little solo is amazing!"

'Baby, I'm sorry'

"Daebagiya!"

'Baby I'm so lonely, lonely, lonely, lonely,lonely X2'

Jaws open, "That high note is wow. No words," said Naeun.

"But I have to say her English is better than the bride and me. And I'm good."

"That place is not an opera place. Why is that bride singing the last note so high, for what." cough Eunji disapproving.

--

EXO DORM

"Woah, that English is like she is fluent." awed Lay putting his thumbs up.

"Ya, I agree it's amazing." said Baekhyun who kept on eating the popcorn.

"The bride is amazing with that note." D.O didn't know who would win at this point.

"The bride's English doesn't seem fluent. But she does hit those hit correctly." nodded Suho tapping his foot against the ground.

Sehun was following the rhythm of the beat to his nodding of his head, "This duet is something, really special."

"She seems like she has a raspy voice." Xiumin complemented the bride.

"The bunny got it perfectly, she outshines." stated Chen who had a smile to their duet.

"Sugo Hessoyo" clapped Chanyeol loudly.

"The note didn't seem necessary, but good job." Kai was amazed by the two singers, that he even drooled a bit. But quickly wipe it off, before the members laugh and tease him.

--

*Pant Pant* 'I did great out here' thought Bomi proud of herself no matter if she moves on or not.

The spokesmen, "Ok, the winner of that battle is ....Bride!"

"Congratulation!"

'I lost, who cares I did so good. But winning would have been a lot better, nah who cares. Ok, I do care.'

"After this break, we will reveal Miss Bunny!" announced the spokesmen, before the signal of the commercial break were on.

5 minutes later...

"Ready set Que!" shouted the director.

'I'll show you how good I really am.'

'The judges seem to be upset because they made a mistake. Haha, of course they did.'

'Let's show them how an old variety star works this stage.'

The spokesmen spoke, as I turned around and untie my mask. The fans I faced seem to be surprised, exactly what I was looking for.

I turned around and the man announced my name while I smiled and introduced myself. The judges stood up and were shocked. Flabbergasted. I mean who wasn't, It has been my first time on stage an on TV since 1 1/2 years ago. No one expected to see my face any time soon.

I took that time to continue my song cover of my sunbae-nim.

--

APINK'S DORM

"Aww man, the bunny lost." pouted Hayoung who started munching on the chips.

"Well, we are going to see who is behind it." said Namjoo coming back from the restroom.

"Oh, it's starting. Sshh!" shushed Chorong totally focused. 

Naeun clapped her hands together, "BoA- Atlantis Princess. That's a really good song!" 

"They surely made a big mistake." frowned Hayoung putting the food in her mouth.

"Omo! She's taking off her mask!" stood up Chorong drinking all of her lemonade.

"Noo-goo! Noo-goo!"

"Ppali! I want to see! Moo-uht"

'Annyeonhaseyo Apink Bomi- imnida'

'YOON BOMI-IMNIDA!'

Chorong spitted out the lemonade in her mouth. "Moo-uht" . Hayoung cough on her chips and Namjoo started to choke on her chips too. "ASDRG AEFWRGW!"  While Eunji laughed and started to pat Namjoo's back. Naeun dropped her empty cup and stood up like lighting. As they saw their old member on TV, who continue to sing the rest of the song.

--

EXO'S DORM

"Too bad, she didn't win." said Baekhyun who was still munching on those popcorn.

"This song is so good." cheered Kai standing up, despite his injury.

"Of course it's by our sunbae-nim" said Chanyeol swaying his head back and forth.

"Woo-hoo!"

"The climax!" said D.O

"She's going to do it" yelled Chen standing up with Suho.

"Wae! Wae!" said Lay seeing the audience so shock.

"Noo-goo!"

"Why are they so shock, ppali I need to know who."

"Noo-goo!"

"Ppali!"

"Come one!"

'YOON BOMI-IMNIDA!'

'Annyeonghaseyo Apink Bomi-imnida!'

After hearing the name, Chanyeol looked at the TV in shock then he looked at everyone's expression. Lay and D.O's eyes widen so big, it looked like their eyes would fall right out. Sehun had his jaw wide open, and if it would, it would have touch the carpet. Baekhyun spitted out the popcorn in his mouth, and let me say there was a lot spit out. 

"Wae?!"

Suho swallowed an grape on accident and quickly took Lay's water bottle and started to chug on it. Xiumin with the bowl of popcorn stood up before the mysterious person revealed herself. Once he saw, he dropped the bowl of popcorn on the ground. 

Chen was frozen to the spot, he didn't believe he would see her again. Kai was just like the man in the blue suit shock and didn't know what to say. Bomi on TV just continued singing like she owned the stage, despite losing.

The program ended, after there was some sudden breaking news in Chuncheon. Mostly everyone eyes were on the TV, despite the change of channels. Kai just sat down, thinking about what he just saw on live television. 

Let's just say that everyone who watched that program that night, was extremely shock. They haven't seen Yoon Bomi in ages, then she suddenly pops up on TV. Headlines about Bomi would be everywhere the next morning. That program tonight, left the whole world speechless.