10

I was in the studios, singing a new ost for Naeun's new drama. I put all my emotions for it, when they ask me. I didn't hesitate to say yes to them. I needed the money, my voice hurts right now. I haven't ate a proper meal since the fight at the table back in Japan.

You wouldn't guess what Exo is doing, yup a new comeback. Poor Kai, he couldn't perform due to injuries. We have been taking care of him, due to Suho's request and Krystal is in the States for something. 

Chen has an eye infection, poor boy. Yesterday I brought him some soup, everyone went out and Kai and him was at home. I didn't know if the soup help, he said it would. But let's be real, he's just making me feel better.

I slump down to the couch, waiting for the people to go over the track to see if it's what they want. Or they want me to record it again. I felt vibration next to me and I turn my phone over to see Emily was calling me.

"Hello"

"Hey Bom!"

"How are things?"

I hear her groan, "Hectic, Ben seems to be getting better from his surgery two days ago." That's right, Chen send in money and it was enough with my total to pay off the surgery.

"That's good, do you think he'll be able to leave soon?"

"Ya, don't worry. I'll have May take care of him, when I'm at work. My sister doesn't do anything except type on that computer of her."

"Well, she is a literature major."

Emily ignore my question, obviously knowing I am hard-headed and would rebut back. "You never told me how you payed it off."

"Oh, Chen gave me money-"

"Chen as in the freaking hot adorable guy in that group your ex is in. Chen?!"

I giggled at her, "Yes, I tried to say no, but next day he send it the money. So I used it along with mine and ya."

"I can't believe Baekhyun wants his own son to die! What a jerk!"

I lean my head back to the couch, "I know. I learned my lesson, I will not help him and he won't help me."

"I should have listen to you, when you said he wouldn't have help you."

"It's ok, I mean I had to at least try. Right!?"

I heard people in the background, "Bomi, talk to you later, we just got a patient who's hurt badly. Talk to you later!"

"Ok bye-" And she hung up on me. How generous of her. I miss my boy. Don't worry Bomi, just three more weeks. Then you can see him. 

My manager walk in and sat down across from me. "Hey manager-nim?"

"Nae?" He cocked his eyebrows at me.

I cross my leg over my left, "Can you book my schedule all full for the next three weeks. I want to work a lot." 

"Ya, I'll just talk to the others. But Bomi?"

I looked up at him. "Are you sure you want to leave?" he whispered.

"Of course, I need the money and I'll be on the way."

He signed, "So you're going to come back then leave all of a sudden like before. Don't you feel bad for your fans? Apink?"

He did have a point, I did miss them. And what I did, leaving was a terrible mistake. But my son is in New York and that's where I need to be at.

"Once he get better, we'll come back to Korea. Don't worry." I gave him a smile, knowing I'll be back soon with my son.

"What happens if he isn't better? What will happen?" 

I shook my head at him, "He's getting better. We'll be back and live our life here. If I gain the confident to." I whispered the last part, unsure if I was really coming back  

"A cancer patient never gets better. The cancer never just leave. Yes, the tumor will decrease, but it'll still be there."

He was right, Emily did told me that before. "He'll get better, he's a strong boy. He has to."

Manager-nim gave me a small nod, "If that's what you want. Then alright."

--

BAEKHYUN'S POV

We have been working non-stop because of the comeback. Kai's out due to injuries, Chen has an eye infection. Gross. We're getting tired, since after Japan we had to get ready for our comeback and here we are now.

I know I'm the biggest jerk in the world right now, after what I said to Bomi about our child. It's just that I can't believe we have a child. She kept him from me. But it's my fault from walking out of their lives and a reason why Bomi left.

I can't believe the bunny was Bomi. She got better in singing, especially the English words.

I'm grateful for this comeback, because I'm going to send in some money for Ben. I didn't actually meant all the words I spit out to her. I was still piss at her.

But I'm a father and his son needs him. So I'll help pay.

The picture Bomi showed me of our son, it hurts. He was smiling as he lay on the hospital bed. He seemed happy, despite the conditions he's in. He looked pale and weak. I felt terrible, but shook it off. 

We are doing so well on the shows, the rookie group BlackPink is doing really well. Whisper is my favorite, I'm just putting that out there. I grab my phone from the charger in my room and clicked on photos. I scrolled all the way back, to see some old pictures of me and Bomi.

She was smiling and she had ice cream in her hands. I remember that day, the day I ask her out. I was cloud 9, hey that's one of our songs in our newest album. Then I grab her out of the shop, damn I wasted some delicious ice cream.

I scrolled to the next photo, to see her on the beach playing in the water. She looks beautiful in that swimming suit. I swiped to see a video, I click play to see it was from the same day.

"Bomi!"

Bomi turned her head to face me, she was in her swimming suit splashing water. Being the childish girl, she splash the water towards me. But the distance of the water, didn't reach me.

"Come on Baek!"

"I want to record you!"

"You sound like stalker, I had enough of them. Come on! It's break, get away from that phone!"

"Memories!"

"Oh my gosh Baek!" Next thing I knew my phone was slap out of my hand and I was being pulled by Bomi to the ocean. 

"My phone Bomi!" That didn't stop her from pulling me to the ocean. We were already knee level of the water. 

"Bo-"

I was pushed to the water, that took me by surprise. And I came back from underwater coughing and spitting out the water. Bomi was laughing at me.

"Bomi!"

She giggled, "Ya."

I grab her shoulders and I took her underwater. "Hey-"

She struggled as I kept my grip on her. And I let go, for us to get back to the open air. She gasp for air and she hit me.

"Pabo!"

Now it was my time to laugh at her. Karma's a bitch. Next thing I know is I saw myself walking back to shore with Bomi on my back smiling. And we inch closer to see me phone and I picked it up. 

"Hey it's still recording!" Exclaimed Bomi shocked.

That was the end of the video, good times. I turned off my phone and lay down on my bed, thinking. I miss her. Do I still love her. Even if I did, she wouldn't take me back. I have been acting so rude to her and I said I wanted our child dead. Stupid! I even told her I didn't love her. I hit my head. I'm so stupid! UGH!

But the fact I went back to Taeyeon. And oh don't think I know that her and Chen have been getting closer. Damn it. He has feelings for her and Bomi being oblivious. Probably doesn't know that about his feelings to her because she has too much on her plate to notice.