12

"Ben, where are you? Ben! Ben!" So right now, I'm looking for Ben. I don't know here he is. One minute he was on the couch, the next gone. 

"Ugh! Ben!" 

He can't be upstairs, because I was just up. Maybe he's out on the porch. I shake my head. It can't be, I rarely open that screen door. 

I look in the kitchen, no. Under the table, no. How can I loose a child? I walk pass the screen door, to the porch to see it open ajar. 

"How?"

I peek my head and I see Ben sitting down. "Ben!" I grab him and hug him.

"That's dangerous!" His small hands wrap around me. "I'm glad you're ok. Now, we have to go to grandpa and grandma. You are so glad you're little and cute, or else I would be yelling at you. But you got the looks from me, so you're off the hook."

--

"I hope you guys are ready for your comeback. Because tomorrow is the time you guys go perform again." said our dance teacher.

"Nae!"

"Now, let me see you guys go from one." He press the button to our new single.

One, two, three, four and five.

"Foot straight, Namjoo!"

Turn around, three and five.

"Count Naeun! Don't forget three!"

Seven, now back to one step.

"Sharp hit, Chorong!"

lift right leg, one and two and go to line formation...

"Ok, girls you guys were great, but just some few mistakes. Tomorrow is the final practice before the final stage, no mistakes! Break!"

I slump to the ground, where my backpack is. I take my water bottle and drown myself drinking it.

"Guys! We're going to a special dinner tomorrow!"

"Who's buying?" ask Hayoung wiping off the sweat from her forehead.

Chorong smiled, "Exo!"

"So Baekhyun, will be there?" I lower my voice, sighing.

Chorong smile went down, "Oh ya. Mianhae" She pause for a few seconds, "but you can bring Ben to see his dad!"

"Wish it was damn easy." I mumbled, getting up.

"If he has an attitude again, I'll kick him!" added Chorong.

"Black belt mama!" laugh Naeun sitting next to Namjoo.

"And you are getting cozy with Chen!" grin Eunji bumping into me.

I blush, "Ooh! Someone might date again!"

"Hey!"

"But seriously, if Baek is a jerk again. I say go to Chen, he seems interested with you."

Hayoung started to make kissing noises to me. 

"Yah!" I grab my water bottle and throw it at her.

"Ahh!" screamed Naeun and Hayoung

"Ladies! Take places!"

"Bomi!" yelled Chorong, throwing the water bottle back to me.

Time to sweat!

--

When we arrived at the resturant, the boys congratulated us. Because it's our first time together in a long time singing all together.