2

'Ok, breathe Bomi. You can do this. Breathe in and out.'

Today was the day that I'll be preforming, I was very nervous. I mean I haven't been on stage for a while, so yesterday at rehearsal was so hectic. My first appearance in a long time, I need to make it good. I inform Eunji that I was going to be on 'King of Masked Singer'.  And she was so happy yet also surprised. I guess that is still good.

"Ok, Bunny you are on in ten." said one of the stage staff giving me my mic.

I was dressed as an bunny, It's weird. But it's about my voice not what I look like, that's what the program is known for.

--

[Sehun pov.]

Today was a busy day, we were getting ready for our concert in Seoul. Everyone was in our dorm, resting. I'm so thirsty, I want boba now. But it's late and I'm too tired to walk to the nearest boba store, which is 15 minutes away if you walk. I remember when Bomi gave me a box of boba for my birthday. BEST BIRTHDAY PRESENT EVER! That's when I decided she was my favorite, but of course right after my Hayoung.

Not to mention that last time me and Hayoung cooked dinner and was asked to clean up after our disaster. We instead made a bigger mess, which caused Bomi to clean it for us. She was our lifesaver, good thing the others were out, or else I would have been scolded. When we came back to our beach house, after we finally found Baekhyun. 

We couldn't find her, we were so tired we didn't know she was missing. To be honest, we did came home at 3 am. But stupid Baekhyun didn't want to sleep in his room so he slept on the couch downstairs. If he just... slept in his room... we would have known she had left.

That day, I was shock that Bomi was pregnant. Okay, that's an understatement, I was blown away. I mean... even though she acted crazy and carefree. Wait, now that I think back... she did changed attitude. I wish I knew earlier, she wouldn't be in pain. 

I woke up hearing Chorong screaming, 'BOMI! BOMI! BOMI WHERE ARE YOU! GUYS BOMI'S MISSING! PPALI WAKE UP!' Then D.O found a letter on the table, we were flabbergasted. Baekhyun didn't care he ruined, no actually killed the heart of Bomi, when she was found missing. 

Then I think Hayoung called their manager, no wait... maybe it was Naeun who called. But whatever, someone called their manager and that's when he explained what's going to happen to Bomi and the future of Apink.

They were on this so called break, I mean Eunji debut as a solo. And she was and still is amazing, I remember all of us in Exo went to her show in secret with Apink. I mean we are still close to them, but no really attach like before. Eunji was given a huge basket of twin tulips with a note and bunch of Switzerland candies. 

The man who gave it to her at her makeup room, said it was a special delivery. We all knew who gave them to her, Bomi. Twin tulips, especially the yellow ones were her favorite. We still don't know where she is, I mean she could be in Switzerland, because of the candies. But who knows, she could be anywhere...

'Snap! Snap!' 

"Sehun! Sehun. Hello, you there? Gwaenchana?" waved a hand, which belong to Chanyeol.

 Hello, you there? Gwaenchana?" waved a hand, which belong to Chanyeol