5

"Bomi? How can you live here by yourself?" asked Eunji putting away the food she bought for her.

MUNCH!

Bomi was munching on some shrimp chips and responded with a shrug.

MUNCH! MUNCH!

It's been 5 hours since she ate and she was hungry, she really didn't do anything that day.

"I mean like, even though this place has one bedroom, it's so big." continued Eunji.

 MUNCH! "Uh-huh." MUNCH!

"I could stuff our dorm here, just to only fill up the living room and kitchen!"

 Bomi had a bored expression on her face as she continued to munch on those shrimp chips, "I know." 

MUNCH! MUNCH!

"And-"

"HEY!" Eunji grabbed the shrimp chips from Bomi's hand.

"I was eating!"

"I know."

"Are you going to tell them?"

"Who?" Bomi grabbed back the chips and started to eat once again.

"Our members."

"Oohhh."

"Are ya?"

"Actually I am today." Bomi had a confident face on as she stood up.

"What?"

"Yup."

"Michyeosseo!"

"Yes! Yes I am!"

"They are-"

Bomi walked towards the door and grabbed her flip flops, "I'm going down to your dorm." 

"You are going to ask for a death wish right now!" pleaded Eunji, trying to stop her sister-like member from dying.

"I mean- I kind of deserve it to be honest." Bomi grabbed her keys to her apartment and walked out of the house with Eunji behind her.

"You didn't lock the door!"

Bomi waved off her hand in the air, "Oh, it locks once it's close."

"Lucky girl"

"No, just blessed"

"You are so stubborn!"

"Yes, yes I am."

"Oh gosh. What has the United States done to you?" Eunji entered their manager car as their manager started to drive off.

"So many things, so many."

"I'm going insane now." Eunji sank down to her seat as she prepared for her funeral.

--

"You are not going to march in there!" said Eunji who was sure she was going to be skinned alive in her dorm in the next few minutes.

"Yes. You know why, cause you are giving me all these idea." 

The girls made their way to Apink's dorm, where soon chaos may occur.

"They are ideas YOU SHOULDN'T DO!"

"Ehh."

"Oh my gosh."

"Hey g-"

Eunji burst out laughing at Bomi, who made herself look like a fool.

"You- you slam against the door!" laughed Eunji crouching down to catch her breathe.

Bomi rubbed her forehead from the impact, "You know in movies, it looks so easy."

"It's a movie Bomi, not real life" Eunji finally hold in her laughter, "But the door's close."

"My head hurts." pouted Bomi.

"Good at least you got some sense hit into you now. So let's go." Eunji pulled Bomi's arm and started to drag her away.

But Bomi acted fast and pulled towards the door. Their manager unlocked the door so the two girls could enter. It was time for her to face her problems. 

"I'm BACK!!!" Shouted Bomi as she pulled Eunji along with her.

They came face to see...

---

Decided to post since its BOMI's bday!!!!! So happy for her bday to be here!!!! 

I'm dedicating this chapter to @bbaekbbomi since she is a devoted fan on this story, thank you so much for your encouraging words.