4

I just returned from the program and I'm so tired. I dropped my bags on the ground, as I walk upstairs to my room. All I want to do is go to sleep. 

"Ouch!" 

I rubbed my left foot as I just hit my desk, while trying to move towards my bed.

My phone started to blame up, I squint my eyes to look at my high brightness iPhone. I didn't turn on the lights yet, so it was hard to adjust to the light. I received notifications and calls but being the lazy person I am. I just turn down the ringer of my phone and went to sleep. because that's all I cared about right now.

--

NEXT MORNING

I  rubbed my eyes, and went to the bathroom to freshen up. Because I have to admit my breathe smells horrible. I walked to my phone and saw I had 128 texts message from Eunji, my managers and Emily. There was 37 calls, that I missed too, from them. Yikes!

'Oh gosh, I'm going to be in trouble.'

I phone up my manager, because he might be here for a schedule. So I had to make sure and not because I know Eunji will yell at me.

"Hello?"

"Hey manager-nim." 

"BOMI!"

 I flinch by his voice so loud, "AY! Why are you so loud this morning."

"Have you check the newspaper or watch TV today?"

I yawned, "Ani... I just woke up"

"You are brought up in TV variety show, on newspaper and mention in talk shows. You woke up the whole world."

"Jin-jia?!" My ears perked up at that sound of news.

"Nae, also you are free today, but tomorrow you are going to be on 'Radio Kiss' tomorrow"

"Ok"

"And you better go over what I just sent you"

"Wae?"

"Cover up story"

"Oh"

"And..."

"Hmm"

"Eunji wants you to call her."

"Oh ok."

"Bye."

"Bye!"

He hung up, I guess I have to answer Eunji back.

"Hello?"

"Bomi!" whispered- yelled Eunji, making some ruckus in the background. She probably went to her room or in the bathroom.

"Wae?"

"WHY DIDN'T YOU ANSWER ME YESTERDAY!"

I knew she was going to yell, so I covered the phone with my other hand. As I steered my head away from her loud yelling.

"Ay. Why are you so loud."

'Gosh people. I just woke up and I have people yelling at me already.'

"Bomi!"

"Ok. OK."

"They were so surprised, Chorong spitted out her drink. Namjoo choked on some snacks, they were so shock."

"Wow, I didn't know they would be really shock. Are they ok?"

"Ya they are, it took them a while to recover. Then Chorong started to call our three managers, to find out what they just witness."