12 |edited

When it was half past five I hugged the boys and sat into the van.
We drove to the Got7 concert hall. We first got to see our dressing room and wow it was big. Then we saw the stage and had our last practice before the show. The 7 boys watched and applauded us when we were finished. I ran to them and group hugged them. After that my manager told me to go back with the others.

The Stylists made our makeup and gave us our clothes. I had a black hotpan and a shirt that shows half of my belly and a black pilotjacket. I also wore black knee socks with 2 white stripes on the top with black boots. My members wore kind of the same with skirts and without jackets but all in black and white.
After the perfomance of Just Right and my solo the crowd cheered alot and they don't wanted us to leave. I left last and because I looked back I didn't saw the cables and tripped over them and to my surprise I fell on somebody.

I closed my eyes. "You can open your eyes again." I noticed this voice. I opened my eyes and saw his beautiful eye-smile. I looked down. I layed on Im Jaebum aka JB. I knew that I blushed hard right know. I slowly realized what is happening and quickly stood up. "Sorry." I looked down. "No problem." He smiled. "I should go now." I rushed to the dressing room of our group.

"Who made you blush?" Risa asked. "Did Mark come over?" SunHi was next. "Noo~" "Who then?" "No one." "If you mean."

We changed into some comfortable clothes and after everyone was done we went eating with Got7. JB sat in front me and I blushed again while thinking about what happened earlier. "You're thinking about that what happened right? You're blushing. Cute." He smiled. SunHi who sat next to me looked at me. "He's the one who made you blush earlier. Interesting." She whispered. I hit her shoulder. "Aw~" He chuckled and I looked down facepalming myself. Why do such things always happen to me?
After eating Yugeom asked me to come with them and when he did aegyo I said yes.
I was the first entering their dorm and jumped on their couch. I opened my eyes in shock. I should write Mark.

Helloo Jagi!
What are you doing?
I'm at Got7's 💋

-Timeskip-

[Gonna be part 12.5]

Time passed by and my group debuted and me and Mark had the same promotion time. He with NCT's new unit NCT 127. I with my group 5ision

This month was the first time after weeks we saw each other again.
One day I was called by J.Y Park to met him the recording studio.
"So.. we know that you're dating Mark from NCT now for a while and since me and the SM CEO find that you two make a good couple. We decided that we will make your relationship official after you're promotions." I didn't know what to say.. is it good? Will that be negative for the relationship? "You can go now JiNa." I bowed and went out. Few minutes after the talk I got a call from Mark. "Neh?" "Hey babe what's up?" "Nothing much. I just had a talk with J.Y what about you?" "I got a talk with my CEO." "They want to make our relationship official..but what if it has negative effects?" "I think that's actually a good idea.. we don't have to hide it anymore and can meet outside more often. And about that we can do that. Trust me." "Can I come over?" "Yeah sure " I hung up and tried to go to his dorm as fast as possible. I heard steps behind be and i knew it wasn't just one person. Iwalked even faster. I reached the door after 5 minutes and ran inside. I looked behind me. There was no one.