16 |edited

~ Mark POV ~

After JiNa left I felt really alone. This month is going to be a long month. I felt bad that I didn't had the time to do something before she was gone. She actually called when they arrived and that was 5 days ago. I tried to call her but she didn't replie.
I promoted with NCT Dream. Red Velvet promoted too. We had a lot of fun together and I got close with Yeri. She is a really cute girl and always happy. It's good to have her around me. We hung out alot too. We went to Starbucks every day after recording. I just was home to sleep. My members always asked where I have been the last days but I locked myself in my room.

~ JiNa POV ~

After I called Mark he called me twice and then never.
I also saw some articles of him and Yeri. "MARK AND YERI. NEW COUPLE?" It popped out in my head the last days.. is that why he didn't call me? Not like Johnny or Ten.. they are calling every 2 days. I have great Bestfriends.
I couldn't really concentrate on the shooting the last days. I always thought about that I'm going to see him soon.
The day of the departure.
I packed my stuff. I sat in the van and we drove to the airport. Should I text him? No. Let's surprise him. He should be home at 11pm so no Problem.
-Timeskip-

Manger Oppa drove me to Marks. I knocked at the door and was greeted by a sleepy Taeyong. I think I was just so happy that I hugged him. "I'm sorry" But for my surprise he hugged back. "No problem. I'm glad your back." I walked straight to the livingroom hoping I would see him there. But no.. Ten, Yuta, Johnny, Jaehyun and WinWin were sitting there. I hugged everyone and sat inbetween of Ten and Yuta. We talked for like an hour until someone opened the front door. I looked at the door and Mark came in. I walked in his direction. I wanted tu hug him but the stopped me. "I'm tired. Good night." With that he left. I sat back on the Couch and tears started rolling down my cheeks. I felt someone hugging me. I turned around and saw Ten. He brought me to the room he and Yuta shared. "What about Yuta? Isn't he going to come?" "He will sleep on the couch so you can sleep on his bed." I thanked him and layed on the bed. It was really cold and I felt alone. "Ten?" "Yes?" "Can I like sleep ik your bed? I don't want to sleep alone." "Sure." He made space for me and I layed next to him. I fell asleep faster with him by my side.

I woke up alone. Ten was gone. I stood up and walked to the bathroom. I looked at the mirror. My eyes were red and puffy. Did I cry the whole night?
"Oh.. sorry." I looked at the door. There was Mark standing. "No problem. I wanted to go anyways." I walked past him. "Wait." He grabbed my wrist. He pushed me in again and closed the door.
We starred at each other. I could feel my eyes getting wet. He came nearer and hugged me tight. "I'm sorry." I cried in his shoulder. I felt my shirt getting wet.
He let go of me. "What about going to eat for a apology?" "Sounds good. I think." I smiled weakly. He kissed me. "Can I go now?" "Yeah." I walked back into Tens room. Ten was sitting on his bed watching TV. "Could you bring me home? My members are waiting. And I need fresh clothes." "Sure. You go somewhere?" "Lunch with Mark." He smiled and after few minutes we went to my home.