~18

"JiNa-ah! Wake up" I heard a male voice in perfect english near my ear. I opened my eyes. Taeyang was standing infront of my eyes. "Morning. What are you doing here?" "Waking you up. Now stand up. LazyAss" "yah!" I stood up and ran after him but he was faster. "Dongsaeng-ah" JiYong came and hugged me. "Breakfast. Sit down." He pointed at the free spot besides Seungri. I sat down. We had kimchi fried rice for breakfast. "It's delicious" "Taeyang-hyung made it" I showed Taeyang thumbs up. After i finished i walked back to my room. Today i'm going to JYP.
[Outfit on top is JiNas]
"Bye guys. I need to go" i said to 5 of them. I decided to walk there and get some coffee for my members. I walked to a small coffee near by. I got 5 big cups of coffee. When i left it i saw Johnny and Ten walking down the street. I walked a little faster to reach them. When i was near enough I linked my free arm with Johnnys. "Hey guys" "Oh hey JiNa. What's up?" Johnny asked me. "Nothing much. What are you doing here?" "Going for a walk" Ten answered. At a cross over i said goodbye to them and entered the JYP Building. Later we had an Fanmeet at mall near by. I walked into one of those Conferencerooms. "Morning. I got coffee for you" "Maknae you're jjang!" I sat on a chair and we started talking about the fanmeet with J.Y Park.

-Timeskip-

We greeted our fans and there where tons of them. I noticed some girls and i swear i saw them before. They looked like some of those mean girls from NCT's fanmeet. Don't think about it JiNa. I talked with 1 fan.. 2...then 3. When i talked with the 4. everyone started screaming and running around. And all i know is that i was carried out and then everything went black.

~ 3rd Persons POV ~

JiNa was at the fanmeet and there where lot of fans. 3 of them weren't really standing in the line. One of them stands near the backstage thing. The other one fake smiled at the girls and the last talked on the phone. "We're here now... yes we have the fire... we are making sure to run away fast enough...she never is going to touch Mark again. It starts in 3  2  1" She ok-signed the girl at the back who burned down the curtain. The things around cought fire fast and soon the mall was full of smoke. Everyone was running around and screaming. "Get out!" "Help her!"
JiNa was knocked out carried by her manager while the other could run by themselves. They had some firebruises but JiNas were the worst so she was ordered right into the Hospital.

                         ~~~

Hey guys!
How is life?

I want to eat fast food sooo much.
Going to McDonalds on Friday 🍟

Yaaaaay !!