15|edited

Both of our groups prepared for a Comeback that's why we didn't see each other that often. He was coming back with their new unit NCT Dream. The boys are very cute and their are new members. Chenle and Renjun.

After the revealing of our relationship everthing went fine even though there were some harsh comments but I didn't mind.

JiYong also came back but we didn't see each other because J.Y send us to America for some Inspiration and of course filming. So there we are packing our things for Amerika.

I ran to my room and then to the livingroom, to JiYongs room and bathroom. After checking if I had everything I grabbed my phone and dialed my Managers number. "Annyeong Oppa! Can you bring me to Marks before we leave? Thanks."
Because we have to fly very long I just wore a high waisted dance shorts and a sweater and vans. I grabbed my bag and and my Suitcase and waited outside for my manager who came right away.
I jumped in the car and we drove to Marks.
I knocked at the door and the first one who opened the door was Ten looking really happy to see me. I gave him a big hug and walked into Mark's room. I walked in and saw him making some rap. I hugged him from behind. "Don't overwork yourself Jagi ara?" I gave him a kiss on the cheek and sat on his table. "What are you doing here?" "So we are leaving Korea for a month and we're flying to America and I wanted to spend some time with you before I leave." "For a whole Month?!" He made a cry-face. "Stop it. Since I don't have that much time what about going out?" "Erm.. I'm sorry Jagi but I have to finish that..." "Ouh.. then I'm going to ask Ten or someone else..." He stood up and hugged me tight. "Mianhae." "It's okay. Don't miss me too much ara? I'm going to call you." "I'm going to miss you sooo soo soo much. Call me if you arrive. I love you." "I love you to." He let go of me and kissed me. I left his room and searched for Ten. "What's wrong Princess?" Ten asked as I sat next to him. "Do you wanna hang out?" "Sure. Wait here." I walked to the front door and waited for Ten. "So what do you want to do?" "I don't know. What about going to Starbucks?" So we walked to Starbucks. Me and Mark are here a lot at night so I actually prepared a  lunch with cake and everything. "You prepared that?  "Well yes I did." I looked to the ground. "It was for Mark wasn't it?" I nodded. "Why did you ask me then?" "He is busy.." "This little-" "But I can understand him. I mean I have to do a lot of writing stuff too when he wants to do something.. " "But you know he is your bf and it's your last day kind of. Anyways now you are with me so smile." I looked at Ten who was already smiling like crazy and it made me smile too.
We actually just sat in Sturbucks and talked but it was really cool. At 8 pm my manager called and said that he is going to get me now. I hugged Ten for the last time. "Give that to Mark please." I gave gim a cup with coffee in it. "He needs it." He smiled one last time and and I sat in the Van.
We arrived at the airport, checked in and found our gate. As we sat in the Airplane I looked out of the window. I am missing you Mark.