6 |edited

Weeks passed and I didn't saw Mark because he promoted with NCT U. He never texted me or called me. Instead Johnny did and we met alot during that month. We became good friends and had a lot of fun. Sometimes I asked him about Mark but he always changed the topic. It made me sad and I thought that he might forgot about that what happend or that his feelings changed.
In that time I visited GD at YG Ent. and danced in the practice room. Mr. Yang brought me to his colleauge J.Y.Park because he wanted me to audition.
I auditioned and a few days later I got accepted and became a trainee. No one knows about me being GDragons Sister so that  everyone can like me without the influences of my brother.
I met BamBam and the rest of Got7 and I'm kind of close with them. I'm often at their dorm playing games or just talking. They're like my second family here and I don't want to say that but I'm a quite famous trainee. I'm got some fanpages because of the boys and I thank them alot. I watched every perfomance of them and they helped me improving my dance, my rap and my vocals.
Every music show I watched I waited for Mark to appear.

~ Mark POV ~

The last few weeks were hard. I promoted the Song "The 7th Sense" with my Group NCT U. I hadn't the time to write or call JiNa and hoped that she would do.
Johnny Hyung always told me how she asks about me. But she's happy and that's good. I saw a lot of pictures with her and Got7 Sunbaenim and I heard she's trainee at JYP. It' hurts to see them that close and that I can't see her. I don't even know what kind of relationship we have. We kissed once and held hands once and that's it but I miss her smile and her cute actions whenever I say something about her. I hope to see her again after that month.

~ Johnny POV ~

During Marks Promotion I met alot with JiNa. She's like a little sister but seeing her sad and always asking about Mark makes me feel like I have to make her feel better. I told him that she is happy and smiling alot but actually this isn't the truth. She became trainee and with that she was more happy than before and the Got7 members helped her too. Sometimes I see Mark staring at his phone and wait for something and when I ask he replies with nothing. They are meant to be together and after the promotions I have to help them.

                             ~~~

Helloooo ✋

Next Chapter is goingt to be how they see each other again.  👼

Check out my second book and don't forget to vote and comment 💋

Annyeong 👭