IM 15 TODAY!

On October 30th, 2001, a child was brought into the world at exactly 5:45PM. Her two mothers looked together upon the child they fell in love with instantly.

Little did they know how much of a pain in the ass I would be.

But yeah, it's my fifteenth birthday today and I feel just grand. I woke up to a series of birthday memes from my closest friends and a four year old fanboy bouncing on my bed to wake me up yelling how it was time to watch The Originals "like I promised".

When I woke up I thought I only got to celebrate it with one mom because Mama was working, BUT I WAS WRONG. Where Mummerz is a defense attorney, Mama is a cardiovascular surgeon. Because of that and Grey's Anatomy, I've always wanted to see a heart surgery from one of those observation rooms but in order for that to happen I'd need to get the patient's consent and clear it with the family and there's all these steps I'd have to take.

But guess what I got to do today.

I GOT TO WATCH A FUCKING HEART TRANSPLANT.

Apparently Mama just had to explain to the patient how it was my birthday and how I'd always wanted to see a surgery and he was more than happy to let me observe. So on top of a $200 Barnes and Noble gift card from my siblings, every single memory I have in a series of fourteen scrapbooks from my moms, a coconut from my best friend (inside joke) along with a Morgenstern family ring on a chain to replace the one that was stolen from my sister's car two weeks ago, and a signed Pointless Blog poster from my boyfriend, I got the one thing I've wanted for years. Now I'm just sitting at home and watching reruns of Jane the Virgin on Netflix for the next hour or two before I get ready for dinner.

So that's been my fifteenth birthday. It's definitely been one of the best birthdays ever and I'm happier than I've been in a while.

Bye book nerds!
Bella