IM SORRY

I know you guys have been waiting for a new update and I probably got your hopes up a few minutes ago when I accidentally hit 'Publish' when I meant to hit 'Preview'. I feel sooooo bad but I'm still working on the chapter and gah! I just feel so embarrassed 😖🙈.

I promise the chapter will be up real soon now that I'm officially on summer vacation.

Although...

While I have you're here...

I should probably tell you my summer travel schedule since it will effect my writing schedule.

So, I'm going to San Francisco with my entire family (that will be interesting with both my moms [who have been divorced for five years] and my step mom there together) for Momma 2's family reunion (I call my biological mother Mummerz and the other Momma 2). Then, straight from San Francisco, I'm flying to Osaka, Japan and then driving to Kyoto for this thing with my music school. I stay there for five days, three shows, and then the family is taking a train to Tokyo and staying there for a week. Then I'll be back in Milwaukee for a few weeks until we fly to Ireland, then London, then Italy, Morocco, Greece, and finally Russia before I spend the rest of the summer in Milwaukee before I start high school in mid-late August.

That's all for today book nerds. Sorry again for the accidental publishing!
Bella