Chapter 9

I looked around but everything was still black. How do you wake up from dreams? You die, but if this isn't a dream and I die then it's over. I guess I'll just have to take that chance, I need to see Drake. I miss him. So then it is decided. I reach down and pull a knife out of my shoe. I quickly bring it up into the air and then down into my stomach.
    Dream end~
    It was a dream. It was all just a dream. I look around and see that I am not at my house. I am strapped to a bed, like a hospital bed. All my clothes are on but my knifes are gone. The place I am in looks like a lab. Why the hell am I in a lab!? Who would be able to sneak up on me, render me unconscious, and then put me in a lab!? I have to get out. I have to-
     "Ah I see she is awake." I didn't see anyone but someone's voice interrupted my thoughts. The voice was cruel.
    "Her reactions were wonderful, don't you think?" The voice said to someone else. The other person didn't say anything.
    They must have been controlling what I saw in the dream and then studying my reactions. That makes me angry. They put me through those scenarios, one emotional experience after another.
    "She is quite interesting, I can't wait for the next test!" The voice said almost purring.
    All of a sudden a needle was shoved into my neck. I can't move. I can't move my body. I was picked up and then after a while set back down in a chair. The scary part was that I knew what the chair was for. I had seen them before but never went near them.
     Shock therapy chairs. They are said to 'help' but I know all it will do is hurt. It will hurt worse then anything I've ever experienced.
    "Alright turn the setting to level one, I assume she will be able to handle it easily". The weird voice said.
    Then I felt the shock. The first one is not so bad. Honestly it scared me more then it hurt me.
    "Level two", the voice declared as I felt another shock.
    Okay that one was okay, it stung a little but it wasn't very painful.
    "Level three", the voice said. This time it hurt. Not too bad but it did hurt.
    "Level four", the voice was emotionless.
    This one made my teeth chatter a little bit. It definitely was worse then three.
    "Level five" the voice said, I wonder if they enjoy this.
    This shock, this one made me wince as the electricity flew through my body.
    "Level six", the voice declared as I heard the now familiar click followed by a shock. This shock made it hard not to growl. I had to clench my teeth together.
    "Level seven" the voice said, this shock was bad. I'm scared for what shock eight will feel like.
    "Level eight", the voice said interested.
    I could feel the large amount of electricity flow through me, fraying all of my nerves. I had to hold back a scream.
    "Level nine" the voice said, it sounded like it was trying to hold back a laugh.
    My vision was blurred with red and my heart went into overdrive as my brain was unaffected.
    "How interesting, let's try the final level, level ten", the voice practically cooed.
    I screamed, my body shook and vibrated, my vision became red ,black , and yellow, it stung, my teeth chattered, my nerves frayed, and my heart went into overdrive before it couldn't handle it and stopped. However I can still think rationally. Shouldn't my brain have turned into pink mush?
    My heart started to work again, my vision slowly became more normal, my nerves calmed, and my body relaxed.
    "Well she survived all of the shocks! I can't wait to test out some of my other theorys! Take her back to the bed to let her rest a bit, make sure she is tied down well". That one awful voice said to someone else.
     I was picked up and carried back to the room I woke up in. The person stabbed me and injected me with something. I felt my eyes start to droop as I was tied to the bed. Then my body decided that it had had enough and I fell asleep.
     Dream
    All there was was the chair. I went over to it and broke it. It broke easily.
    Dream end
    I opened my eyes to see to figures talking.
    "Yes she did well with the shocks, I am not surprised though, with what you have told me it sounds like she could make it through much worse and I intend to find out". The voice said. It was the only voice I had heard while I was in this awful lab.
    However the person the voice was talking to was about to speak. I hadn't gotten a good look at either of them.
    "Yes it is necessary to find her limits, her species is rare and I need to know their limits if I ever come across another one". That voice. I know that voice. Drake. That is Drakes voice. There is a crazy person and there is Drake.
    He doesn't love me? He never loved me. No one could ever love a monster. It was all lies! He never cared.
    They looked over at me and noticed I was awake watching their every movement. Every twitch, every unknown habit, every movement, I watched.
     The unknown person stabbed me with another needle causing me to fall asleep.
     Dream
   Anti and Dark are standing in front of me. This is just another cruel scene.  Not an actual dream.
    "Mira long time no see, we um-" Anti stopped when he saw my red marks on my wrists from the restraints. He growled a deep and long growl.
    Dark's eyes turned a darker red then they were already.
    "Who did that? We will find you. We will get you out." Anti growled.
    I couldn't show emotion, this was just another test, right?
    Dream end
    "How did they get into her dream!?" Drake screamed at the mystery man.

Authors Note
Hey everyone! Here is chapter 9. I hope you liked it. Remember to leave a comment and tell me what you thought. Thank you guys so much for reading. I know I say that a lot but it means a lot to me and I just want you guys to know how much it means to me. So thank you.❤