Chapter 3

I walked downstairs and started cooking some soup and grilled cheese sandwichs for lunch. I didn't get breakfast today because of those demons.
I'm a nice person, sometimes. So I made enough soup for all of us and I made three grilled cheese sandwichs. I set the table and got some water.
    "Lunch is ready" I yelled, they better get down here.
    They both came down and sat at the table. I sat across from them and ate my food. It was pretty good. I finished up and once they where done I took their plates and bowls and walked to the sink to clean the dishes. Dark walked upstairs, sulking like a rebelling teenager. Anti walked up and helped me clean the dishes.
   "Thank you for your help Anti" I said while putting away the clean dishes.
"No problem" he said and walked upstairs.
    I went to my room and locked the door behind me. I just had lunch with two demons. What did I get myself into this time? I walked to my desk and started doing the weekend homework. I hate homework. I hate it.
    I finished that and looked at the clock. It was 4:00 p.m, what should I do now? I could sharpen my knives. Yeah I'll do that. I started sharpening my favorite knives first. Then I started on my other knives. When I heard two quick knocks on my bedroom door.
    I walked to the door and opened it. Dark was standing there with Anti.
    "What's up?" I asked them while looking at all the knives on my bed.
    "We um where wondering if you wanted us to cook dinner" Anti said, he seemed uncomfortable.
    "No you guys don't have to. I'm almost done sharpening my knives. After that I'll start cooking." I said.
    "Alright" Anti said and they walked off.
    I closed my door and locked it. As much as I want them to actually do stuff I don't trust them and I don't want them to burn food or break things in my kitchen.
    I finished up sharpening my knives and looked at the clock. It was now 5:00. Time to start dinner.
    I walked downstairs and started cooking spaghetti and pesto. Yes, a killer can cook. I have to take care of myself.
    "Can you guys set the table please?" I yelled the question so that they could hear it.
   They came down and set the table as I finished cooking dinner. We served ourselves. I sat down and ate my spaghetti. They sat down and ate as well.
   "So I will be going to school tomorrow. You both better behave while I'm at school. There is cereal in the pantry and there are sandwiches in the fridge." I said while hoping they would listen.
   "Alright, thank you" Anti said politely. He seemed to be the talker.
   "You know you can actually act how you normally would, just remember the rules. You don't have to be so formal." I said, it was kind of awkward because I know they can't be ths quiet normally.
   "Ok but you asked for this" Dark growled. Well now I know why Anti was the one who talked. Dark is rude, but that's okay. I'm not a princess, I can deal with rude people without losing my head.
    "FINALLY I CAN FOOKING YELL AGAIN" Anti yelled at the top of his lungs.
    I continued eating my spaghetti. After I finished they raced up the stairs to their temporary rooms. I cleaned the dishes on my own.
    I walked upstairs and Anti jumped out from behind a plant while screaming. I didn't even flinch.
    "Wow really? You didn't even flinch? Come on your no fun" Anti said and walked of to his room like an upset child. He was pretty cute when he got upset.
    Wait, no and yes. No? I don't know! He's a demon who tried to kidnap me and I think he's cute? Well I do have weird tastes but good lord this is the weirdest.
I walked to my bedroom and locked the door. I changed into my nightgown and fell into a dreamless sleep.
    I woke up to the my alarm clock going off. I got my school stuff ready and went downstairs. I ate some cereal and cleaned everything up after I was done. I then walked to school. I got there and stood under a beautiful tree and acted cute. A boy came over to me. He had green eyes and light brown messy hair. He wore a simple Fallout Boy t-shirt. He also wore blue jeans and black Vanns.
    My god this boy is CUTE. Why is here? Does he want to talk to me!? What am I thinking? I need to control my thoughts more.
    "Hi um what's your name" he asked looking down.
   "Mira" I said while staring at him.
    "I'm Drake, it was nice meeting you Mira" Drake said as he walked away.
   He better talk to me again sometime. He is officially the cutest boy at this school. My emotions are going wild. I need to murder someone before I get all soft.
    Then I see two boys leaning against a wall. They where HOT. I mean like really hot. They had hoods over their heads and kept their heads down. One was slightly taller then the other and more muscled. A group of girls started swarming the two boys. I walked over and blended in with the other girls while I tried to get a good look at their faces. All the other girls where making this hard. I only got a glance at their faces and it was all I needed.
    Anti and Dark. Oh my god, I thought that they where hot. How the hell did they leave the house. Anti was definitely going to explain later. I walked off to my first class a small cute smile on my face. All I wanted to do was scowl. I couldn't though or it would ruin my cute reputation.
   I went through all my classes, they where in all of them. I was so confused. The final bell rang and I walked home. They caught up to me.
    "Explain" I said while walking.
   "Um well you see I looked up spells and such but the only thing I could do was make it so we could go anywhere you go. We can either be at the house or wherever you are" Anti explained.
    I guess that's okay, I mean they still can't harm me. I don't want them to come to school with me though! What if Drake wants to talk to me but gets intimidated by them?
   "Who's Drake" Dark asked.
   "Oh please tell me you didn't just do what I think you did." I said mortified.
   "Sorry but I can read your mind. So can Anti" he said very bluntly.
   Well this is great. Just what I needed. Sarcasm was thick in my mind.
   I need to go murder someone. I'll deal with them later.
   "Go back to the house I have things I need to do" I said, not asked.
   I walked in a different direction and went to the park. I saw a girl my age asleep under a tree. I walked over making sure no one else was in the park as I slit her throat. The blood pored out and I felt calm and nice as the breeze blew softly.
   I put my now bloody knife in my shoe. It was a simple and small pocket knife. However it was VERY sharp. I walked home while thinking about the fact that Anti and Dark can follow me AND read my mind.
   I walked to the bathroom and started taking a hot shower. It felt nice. My muscles relaxed and I slowly got tired. I got out and wrapped a towl around myself and walked into my bedroom. I changed into a loose t-shirt and some sweat-pants. When I noticed a note on my bed.

Dear my Mira

   Hello love, you look fabulous in the school uniform. You should probably know that I know everything about you. I hope you find out everything about me. I will see you soon love. I'm always watching.

From your future husband

   What. The. Fuck. Did Dark do this!? Or was it Anti!? This is so not funny. I don't even have a boyfriend! I walk out into the hallway with the note and call their names.
   "Dark"
   "Anti"
   One of you better explain this right now.

Authors Note
Hello again! If you guys want less gore or cursing in the story let me know. Also if you have any suggestions on how I could improve the story please let me know. Thank you all so much :)