Chapter 6

I decided to be as lazy as possible today. I walked upstairs and into my bedroom. I walked to my laptop, there was a note.

    Dear Mira

    Well well well, on break for a while huh? We should definitely spend some time together darling. Talk to you later.

    Your future husband

    Why? Who is doing this and what do they hope to gain from this? I don't understand. Whatever I'll deal with it later. Today I'm going to relax.
    I grabbed my laptop and started listening to music. All I heard was my music, it was silent in the house? I walked downstairs to find Mark and Jack unconscious in the middle of the living room. I looked all over the house but I can't find Dark or Anti.
    Oh, they didn't, they did didn't they? Dark became a part of Mark and Anti became a part of Jack.
    I sat by them and waited. Mark woke up first.
    "Dark and you share a body now correct?" I asked Mark.
    "Um yeah, how did you know?" He asked looking at me curiously.
    "Alright well I better explain some things. First though, Jack has to wake up" I said. This was going to be difficult.
    After about twenty minutes of Mark whining Jack woke up.
    "Alright I will only explain this once. Don't interrupt me please. Okay so I'm not the innocent girl you think I am. I am just as bad as Anti and Dark. Dark and Anti began stalking me a few days ago. Eventually I got them chained up and they couldn't leave the house, Anti found a spell that made it so he and Dark could also go where I was. However they couldn't leave. I'm guessing that now they can leave because you two can leave. That being said, I'm not going to hurt or trap you two." I said, knowing what would happen next.
    "What do you mean 'as bad as Anti and Dark'" Jack asked, looking at me, confused.
    "I'm um I'm a, I have murdered more people than I can count" I said, feeling the tears start to build up behind my eyes. Now the only friends I had would hate me.
    I looked up to see their expressions. I wish I hadn't. They slowly got up and ran out the door. Leaving me alone in my living room. WHY DOES EVERYONE I LOVE OR EVEN JUST LIKE LEAVE ME!? The tears spilled over creating waterfalls from my green eyes.
    I sat there alone. Always alone. So alone. No one will ever leave alone me again. NO ONE. I walked to my bedroom and continued crying buckets.
Then everything went black.
    My eyes slowly opened but all I saw was darkness, I was in a chair, it wasn't uncomfortable, but why? I tried moving my arms but they where tied to the chair, I soon found out my legs were tied as well. What am I going to do now?
    "Hello lovely, are you awake? I can't let you see who I am yet darling but I promise you aren't going to be hurt" a mystery voice said.
    So I must be blindfolded, that explains the darkness.
    "Why am I here, and where would here be?" I asked calmly.
    "Sorry princess, I can't tell you. You might get away cupcake" the voice was familiar and belongs to a male.
    "What's with all the nicknames?" I asked, not struggling. If I wanted to make it out of this alive I must be composed.
    "Would you like me to stop calling you nicknames?" He asked.
    "Yes that would be nice and I would appreciate it" I said as easily as if I was talking to Anti.......Anti.
    "Alright then, I have to go take care of a few things but I'll be back. Hopefully you won't have to stay in that chair for too much longer" he said, I then heard a door open, then close.
    Well, this day escalated very quickly. Everything was great until I had to go and tell them I'm a murderer! I'm so stupid. What did i think they where going to do!? Of course they ran away from me.
    Alright enough of the self pitty. I have bigger problems now.
    I waited, I have no idea how much time passed but it had to have been hours before the door opened and closed again.
    "Hello again, did you miss me? Never mind, don't answer that. So now your going home. We will meet again, remember, there is someone who never left you." His voice faded as darkness consumed my mind.
    I opened my eyes and noticed I was in my bed. What did he mean by 'there is someone who never left you'? Everyone left me. I don't understand. Whatever.

A month later

    I walked into my first class. A fake smile on my face. I had gotten worse. The amount of people I murder has grown so much since Dark, Anti, Mark, and Jack left. The cops haven't shown up so I guess they where to scared to tell anyone.
    I still don't know who the mystery guy was. It frustrates me every day. I haven't gotten anymore notes.
    Drake and I have become friends, which is nice.
    After the school day ended I walked home, and noticed a note.

    Dear Mira

    How are you? We haven't talked in a while. Perhaps you would like to? If not that's fine. However we will talk again eventually. If you haven't figured it out yet, I'm the same person who kidnapped you for a short period of time. Well I'll talk to you later. Smooches

    Love your future husband

    Well thats not what I was expecting. So what am I supposed to do? At this point does it even matter? I feel my phone buzz. I look at it and realize I got a text from Drake.

Drake
Hey what are you doing?

Me
Texting you. Why?

Drake
Just curious.

Me
Okay well I'll talk you later Drake

Drake
Okay

    Everything reminds me of Dark and Anti. Drakes name looks like Darks name and whenever I see the color green I can't not think of Anti. It's unpleasant, I can't do this. I run into my house and grab a knife then I run off and kill some random person. Great now I have to walk home.
    I walk down a dark ally way and all of a sudden a knife goes through my stomach. Someone behind me stabbed me.

      So why don't I feel the pain?

Authors Note
Hello people, sorry it took me a while to update but here it is! Chapter 6!