Chapter 4

They looked at the note and got, angry? Okay, I'm supposed to be the angry one. What is going on?
   "Anti how could you write that!" Dark said turning to face Anti.
   "Don't blame this one on me I know you did it!" Anti yelled at Dark.
   "Which one of you wrote it?" I asked again.
    I doubled over in pain. My head started throbbing and my back felt as if bricks where being thrown at it.
    "Mira what's wrong" Anti asked looking me up and down.
    "It's nothing" I managed to say without screaming and clawing at my head.
    I ran to the kitchen and took some Tylenol to ease the pain. I had dropped the note when I ran. Anti and Dark appeared next to me. They looked, worried.
   "I'm fine, it was just a headache" I said while walking up the stairs and to my room. I still had homework to do.
They followed me all the way to my bedroom door.
   "Are you SURE you're okay?" Anti asked.
    "Yeah I'll be fine don't worry about it" I said, I wonder why he cares. We're not even friends yet. Or are we? I don't know. We'll see.
   I walked into my room, closed the door, and locked it. I then started doing my homework. I got hungry and realized I hadn't made dinner. Crap. Well I might as well just finish my homework now.
   "Mira come downstairs" Anti yelled. Good thing I JUST finished my homework.
   I walked downstairs and into the kitchen. The table was set and there was hamburger helper in a large bowl so that we could serve ourselves.
   "You didn't have to do this, I told you I would be okay. Thank you." I said, my voice was soft. As much as I barely trusted them, to earn trust risks must be taken. So here we go.
    I sat down and served myself. I ate while Dark grumbled to Anti. Anti just laughed at Dark. I smiled, they acted like siblings. Siblings.
   I finished my dinner and cleaned up my plate.
    "Do you guys mind getting the rest cleaned? I'm really tired" I asked while my eyes drooped.
    "Sure" Anti said, energetic and happy. Although he was also..... playful? I don't know.
    I walked to my room and changed into my nightgown. I fell asleep quickly.
    I woke up the next morning. My alarm was going off. Ugh, school. I don't waaaaaant to go to schoooool todayyyy.
   I got up and got dressed. I put on my shirt that said 'Sorry my bed needs me'. I also put on some shorts.
   I grabbed my school bag and ate breakfast. After that I cleaned my breakfast up and started walking to school. I felt people next to me. It was Dark and Anti. Of course it couldn't be Drake.
   "You still haven't told us who this 'Drake' is" Dark said, he sounded a bit upset.
   "Yeah and why should I tell you, your a demon" I said, while looking at my feet.
   "Because I want to know" Dark snapped.
   "Well then be nice and I might tell you!" I retorted.
   "Alright guys settle down, we are almost at the school" Anti said while looking at the sky.
   "Whatever" Dark said, he obviously didn't like that he had to be nice to me but he can suck it up if he wants to know about Drake.
   We arrived at school, we were early like usual. I went and took my place under the cherry tree. They followed me. UGH. I can't even do my normal routine! Now people will think I'm in a group! UGH.
   "Hey there" I looked up to see that Drake was there and he was talking to me again!
   "Oh um hey Drake, can I help you?" I asked with my sweet school girl act on.
   "Yeah uh was wondering-" he got cut off by Anti interrupting.
   "Hey I'm Anti and this is Dark" Anti motioned towards Dark who just stood there looking as if someone had run over his cat and said 'have fun with a dead cat'.
    "Uh okay?" Drake said looking confused because he hadn't asked them that question.
The bell then rang and Drake walked off. I walked to my first class. I wonder what Drake was going to ask. I guess I won't know, thanks to idiot one and idiot two.
   I walked in and sat down. I started drawing something on my notebook. It was Drake, he was smiling and sitting under the cherry tree.
   I continued to endure my classes. After that I walked to the forest and sat down. I then ate my lunch.
   I felt Anti and Dark appear on my left and right.
    "What do you two want now?" I asked while eating my awful school bought lunch.
   "We just want to sit with you" Anti said. His Irish accent was adorable. What am I thinking!? I think I'm going to go insane.
   "Alright but this doesn't mean anything" I said, putting emphasis on the word anything.
   "Whatever you say" Dark said while looking back towards the cafeteria.
   I just ate the rest of my lunch in silence. I have questions and I will get answers eventually. Why did they come after me? Who wrote that awful note? What am I going to do?
   The rest of my classes flew by. I walked home with Anti and Dark.
   We got to my house and walked inside. I went to my room and did my awful homework. What now? I know! I walked downstairs.
    "Anti, Dark come here!" I yelled hoping they heard me.
They walked downstairs and into the living room where I was.
    "So I have a question or two. You will answer me. Okay so first, which one of you wrote the note?" I asked while looking at them.
    They looked at each other. They seemed to be communicating through their minds. Then their expressions went from confused to furious and outraged.
    "Neither of us wrote it" they said in sync.

Authors Note
Hey guys sorry for not updating lately I just got back home from a trip to Tahoe, I was in Tahoe for three days. I haven't been able to update because of that. So I'll be publishing another chapter today to hopefully make up for it. Thanks everyone! :)