#11- Guess who's back?

Being a music fan, you loved all genres of music. It didn't matter who the artist was, all that you cared about was the way you connected to the music.

On your playlist 'Favorites' were all kinds of songs. From electronic, punk, country, rock and metal to opera arias. So, imagine the look on the faces of your friends when Lucio connected your phone to his sound system.

Never had there been a time when your phone wasn't on shuffle so,it was kind of funny seeing them all confused when Lucio began to shuffle the playlist. To add to your miserable state, Gabriel walked in just when the Macarena began to play.

Everyone started to dance and all you did was stand there, watching him. He put down a pack of beer he was carrying for the annual Overwatch party and walked over to you.

You looked up at him, being shorter than him and stared into his barn owl mask. To your suprise, he started to dance the Macarena along with the rest of agents. You looked over at Widowmaker and silently asked her what was going on, she just looked at you and back to the crowd.

''They are too drunk to care, Y/N. And frankly, so am I.'' With that, she walked over to Lena and danced with her and D.Va.

Confused, but not giving a damn, you danced too. Lucio switched to dance music and trap music. And the party became a rave.

(Timeskip brought to you by our sponsor, running out of ideas for these things)

It was almost 6am when you all decided to go to sleep. You were all covered in glowing fluid from broken glow sticks and were too sweaty and drained to shower.

So you and Gabe were just glowing, sweaty assassins on the bed, staring at the ceiling.

He was pretty drunk, you not so much. You opened your mouth to say something but he was already snoring his ass off.

You smiled and your eyelids dropped. You'll talk when you wake up, maybe in a shared shower, who knows?

HELLO. LET ME EXPLAIN SOMETHING REAL QUICK. SCHOOL IS PLAYING MIND TRICKS ON ME AND I DON'T REALLY HAVE THE TIME TO UPLOAD. I APPRECIATE ALL OF YOUR VIEVS, VOTES AND COMMENTS, I REALLY DO. ALSO, TO MY NEW AND OLD FOLOOWERS, YOU GUYS ROCK! OKAY, ENOUGH WITH THE MUSHY AUTHOR-TO-READER TALK. STAY AWESOME, BUGS!

                                                                                                                                                                      -BUGGLE