#3- Star Wars

Let's get one thing straight: Gabe hates sci-fi movies. The effects and plot make him roll his eyes and yawn. So imagine his face when you walked over to his room in a Star Wars shirt...yeah...

"...."

"???"

"...nice shirt..."

At the premiere of the new Star Wars movie you were all 'geeked up'. Galaxy printed leggings, a Star Wars shirt and of course a red lightsaber (or any other color, I don't judge). Gabe just wore some plain black jeans and a gray hoodie, oh and a beanie. Never forget the beanie.

He really hates the idea of the movie but loves you so he will suffer through it.

The second you arrived, Gabe took his wallet and paid. He said nothing as he took the tickets and your hand and made his way to the screening arena.

The music and the text started to roll and you wrapped your arms around his left arm and snuggled to his chest.

He raised his eyebrow at the movie, looked at you and saw just how much you were focused on the screen. Huh, this is going to be a long movie for him.

After the movie ended, the two of you made your way back home. You were a few steps ahead because you were pretending to be Kylo Ren and batted the saber around.

He couldn't believe you enjoyed that and that you were so in love with that guy.

"I can beat that moron's ass, you know."

Hearing this, you stopped and turned the saber off.

"I know. Do you know there is no greater force than your jeaulosy?"

"I just want you to know that he won't win you over."

You smiled at the man, hugging him. You kissed his lips and looked into his eyes.

"I know, baby, I know."