#5- Drinking

You don't drink. That's the rule. Nobody can make you drink high levels of alcohol. Gabe, however, likes to drink, a lot.

You two were in a pub of a sort and the bartender asked for your orders. "Ummm, I'll have a Monster Energy, please."

"Any specific one?"

"No, whichever one is fine."

"Okay, and you, sir?"

Gabe looked at you and smirked while shaking his head.

"I'll have a scotch. Make it double with ice."

"Great choice, sir."

While your drinks were being made, Gabe turned to you and asked you as to why didn't you order a shot, vodka, martini or anything like that.

"I have seen my father after drinking and it was not pretty..." you lowered your head.

"Oh, I'm sorry, honey. You should know that I do not get like that when I drink." he explained, holding your hand.

"I hope so."

~time lapse~

"Did... ya... no.....that... I...am... Singer....." Gabe hiccuped and laughed.

"Do you know that that sentence wasn't correct?"

"Grammer nazi!!!!!!!! Everyone, she is a grammer nazi!!!!!!!"

"Gabe, calm down..." somehow you managed to drag him home and changed his clothes. You also wiped his face with a rag to cool him down.

"You are so...good for me... Toooooooo goooooooood. (Y/N) what would I do without you?"

"Aww, Gabby..."

"I love you, sunshine. I would do anything to keep you safe, you are ths brightest thing I have in my...let's call it life."

"I love you too, baby boy." you gave him a kiss and just as he was about to kiss you back, he fell onto the pillows and started his nap. Yeah, he will be cranky in the morning and won't remember his words, but you will. Nobody can take that away from you; Death's Sunshine.