#9-A view of a lifetime

Overwatch was full of nice and talented people. Blackwatch was full of miserable people. The reason was unknown to you. Let's just say that that statement was true. Jack Morrison, he was always happy and friendly. Gabriel Reyes was almost always grumpy. Like today.

Gabriel was giving a lecture to some new recruits today. They were dense as all new recruits. He was like that once too, but at least he knew how to hold a gun.

He was mad, his head ached and he had too much coffee, too much bad coffee.

Because he was mad, the halls were empty. Everyone knew to get the hell out of the way when Reyes was angry. He marched to his quarters which he shared with you.

He heard some strange noises, but his head ached too much for him to register those noises as music.

opening the door, he had a view of a lifetime.

There you were, on your bed with a hairbrush in hand.You weren't brushing your hair, you were singing into it!

He had no idea what were you singing, but it was a better curefor his mood and head than any meds.

He cleared his throat and you jumped to see him on the doorway.

''Gabe! Hey, I didn't see you there...''

He chuckled. ''Yeah, I noticed. What are you doing?''

You looked around your slightly messy room. ''Cleaning...''

He raised his right brow. ''Really? Because that looked like dancing and singing.''

You narrowed your eyes and pointed the brush at him like a gun. ''You saw nothing...''

He raised his hands in defeat. ''Okay, okay. Easy, tiger.''

You laughed and he walked over to the bed and picked you up. You wraped your arms around his shoulders and your legs around his waist.

He kissed you and you felt him relax. With you,he let his guard down and he was truly himself. He trusted you with his life.

Yeah, you were his safe place. You were his paradise, his guardian angel. His everything.