#8- For LieutenantAstria

Gabriel never felt real love. Sure, he loved his mother but he never had strong feelings for a person besides his mom. That changed when she came into his life.

She was young, energetic, happy and she made him feel things. She made him feel human.

One day, while he was lying on his bed, he decided it was time to confess his... Love? Maybe it was love.

He slowly and nervously walked to your room but was mortified when you opened the door only in Jack Morrison's shirt thaz went above your knees.

"Oh... Reyes, right? What's up?" you asked him, cheerfull as always.

"Y/N? Who's- oh, Reyes... What are you doing here?" Soldier 76... Damn... He was with Y/N?

"Forget it." Gabriel ducked his head down and looked at the floor. "Sorry to disturb."

~few minutes later~

Gabriel was angry, sad, broken and hurt. One person! He loved one person! First his job now Y/N! What else is Morrison going to take from him!? His oxygen?!?!

~A week later~

The plan was perfect. Gabriel was practicing with a sniper in secret so nobody would know. He wanted Jack dead. He wanted Y/N. Jack and Y/N walked in a conference room, hand in hand.

Gabriel scowled and growled. He set up everything and aimed and just then-

BOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!

A bomb went off and everyone went flying. This was not the part of the plan. Gabe was far enough and he wasn't killed but he was beeding and his ears rang. Some things were on fire and smoke was everywhere. Y/N... She has to be okay!

In his messed up condicion, Gabe ran to find her, like everyone else in the room- dead.

"NOOO!!!! Y/N? Y/N? PLEASE!! WAKE UP!!! Y/N!!! NO, YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME! Y/N?"

It was pointless. There was no way in repearing your wounds. You were gone.

He held your body tightly, he was crying now and he was so lost and alone. He only thought of one thing. You.

"Y/N, I wanted you to know that you were the light of my life. You made me want to be a better man, to love you, to touch you, to protect you. Before I met you, I was numb. You brought this new energy in my life and I can't explain what you mean to me... It killed me to see you so happy with Jack. I wanted to make you that happy. Did I ever stand a chance against him? Could have I been yours? Maybe... I guess we will never know. You still mean everything to me and I won't rest until I find whoever did this to you. I will make sure you have a proper send off. I will bright your favorite flowers to your grave everyday and I will make sure you are not forgotten. I love you, Y/N. You are my everything and even in death, you make me want to live. Just to avenge you. One day in the afterlife, we will be together, my sweet angel. Rest in peace."

Little did Gabriel know, your ghost still remained and you heard his every word. You watched him going around the world and you watched him search for your killer. You watched him become Reaper and you watched him kill himself trying to bring you peace. And one day, when his time comes, you two will meet again. And one day, you two will be lovers. One day, everything will be at its place. But for now, Gabriel is serving his own justice and he is finding the bastard that killed you. He is making sure to look everywhere. He is doing it for you.