#4- Museum

There was a grand opening in the town. A new museum, to be correct. Normally, I would ignore it but this one was like an art gallery.

I always felt stupid going to these places alone and everyone was busy...

I strolled threw the HQ and looked for the gym. There I found Soldier 76 and Junkrat disscusing some issue.

"Hey, boys. Have you seen-"

"Reaper?" they said at the same time.

Wow. Was I talking about him that much, lately?

"Yeah. Him."

"He's cleaning his guns in the shooting arena." said Junkrat.

I said my thanks and left. Finding Gabe I heard him cursing cursing to himself in Spanish. (Don't worry, no cuss words ;))

"Hey, sweetie." I greeted him.

"Ay, mi Amor." he said. (I think that means: hey, my love? Idk, don't speak Spanish.)

I smiled and sat down on a bench next to him. I put my head on his shoulder and decided to ask him to go with me to the museum.

"I know you wanna go there, (Y/N). Fine, we'll go." he statex plainly.

"How did you..."

"You left the newspaper on the bed and it was opened on the article about the museum. We'll go."

"Thank you, sunshine." I gave him a small peck on the cheek and he smirked.

"Just so you know, I'm offended that you asked everyone before me." He said.

"I saved the best for last. A cherry on the top, if you will."

To be continued...