Chapter Thirteen

Please COMMENT And Vote~ and y'all should watch the video above.
---

Yoongi was standing at the university's school gates when Jimin passed by him.

"Yah! Jiminie! You're just going to past me by like that?"  Yoongi shouted out.

Jimin turned around and his eyes widened, he wasn't expecting to see Yoongi at all.

"You missed me?" Yoongi smirked.

Jimin bit his lip and shook his head, tears almost spilling out of his eyes, "N-no."

Yoongi chuckled, "Hoseok and Taehyung already told me. They said you asked about me everyday."

"Those loudmouths." Jimin ran and hugged Yoongi, "Why'd you leave?!"

Yoongi sighed, "You said you didn't want to use me and that's what you felt like you were doing, right? So I left and let you figure it out yourself. Were you only using me?"

Jimin shook his head, burying it into Yoongi's head, "No!"

"Then why did you want to break up with me?"

Jimin stepped back and wiped his tears, "I think I was scared of bringing you back into your old family... If we got married, you'd see my real family and your family again more often. They might abuse you too..."

"So that was why... I can take care of myself. And we'd be living separately from them, okay?" Yoongi assured.

Jimin nodded, covering his face with his small hands since he felt like his face was red and puffy from crying.

Yoongi smiled, "So you wanna get married?"

Jimin gasped, "S-so soon?"

Yoongi nodded, "We'll be engaged for now... but yeah."

"Yeah, I'd like that. Just don't leave again." Jimin said.

"I won't." Yoongi took out a ring and gave it to Jimin, "I promise."

"Oh shit! Yoongi proposed!" Taehyung shouted from behind.

"Shut the fuck up, hyung!" Jungkook yelled earning himself a slap on the arm from his boyfriend.

Hoseok was linking onto Taehyung's arm tightly, fanboying, "The ship is real."

Meanwhile, Namjoon was being nice and not spying on the Yoonmin couple. Instead, he was with Jackson.

~

Jimin went over to Yoongi's apartment, "So... what will I tell my parents...?"

"Tell them we got engaged." Yoongi shrugged, "They love me."

"I mean your parents. The people I'm living with." Jimin said, sitting on the love seat, next to Yoongi.

"Hm... don't tell them. We'll have the wedding when we can then you move out. They can't say no because you're already married. And you're old enough." Yoongi said.

"But that means I got married without their permission!" Jimin exclaimed.

"Babe, you have your actual parents permission. That's good enough." Yoongi said, "Forget mine."

Jimin nodded while blushing, "You called me babe..."

"Yes I did." Yoongi leaned over and kissed Jimin's cheek.

Jimin faced Yoongi and smiled, "I'm glad you came back for me."

"I never actually planned on leaving. I was just on a small trip, Okay?" Yoongi asked and Jimin nodded.

Yoongi then cupped Jimin's cheeks and kissed him.

Jimin deepened the kiss while Yoongi's tongue slipped in his mouth.

They pretty much ended up making out and giving love bites in the love seat.

Until five minutes later, when Jimin's phone rang.

Jimin pulled away and answered the phone, "Hello?"

"Park Jimin! Where are you?!" He heard his adoptive father scream through the phone.

"S-Sorry. I stopped by the library and forgot to tell you guys. I'll be home soon." Jimin gathered his stuff and stood up.

"Be here is ten minutes!" He shouted then hung up.

Yoongi sighed, "Well I'll see you tomorrow. Oh and wear this and don't smoke!." Yoongi tossed him a scarf.

Jimin nodded, putting it on, "Aish, you're so protective. See you tomorrow, hyung." He rushed out, forgetting about how his lips may have looked.

When he got home and his parents saw him, their eyes widened.

"Jimin, were you making out with someone?" His mom asked.

Jimin blinked, "Wait what?" He looked into the camera of his phone to see his lips swollen and red. "Uh... no... I had an allergic reaction." Jimin lied.

"To what? You aren't allergic to anything." His dad said.

"Actually it's a new allergy. To uh nuts." Jimin told them.

"Nuts?"

Jimin nodded, "Yup I'm apparently allergic to nuts but I still like them."

"Go to your room and get yourself ready to cook dinner!" His mother shouted, ignoring the new allergy thing, believing it.

"Okay." Jimin nodded and rushed to his room.

When he shut the door behind him, he looked down to his finger with the new ring on it with a big smile on his face.

---
Happy Halloween!!
My hair is now red.
Please Vote And COMMENT~