Vivere La Vita

"For now, grab hold of Cosmo carefully and run for the portal." Tanaki responded.
"Wait, why?" Pan said.
"It is dangerous for us to stay in this dimension any longer, now run."
Tanaki started to run for the portal, Pan and the rest followed him. Confused over what was happening, they thought following Tanaki's lead was the best idea.

"Hurry quick." Tanaki waited for them at the entrance of the portal.
"I'm scared Dania." Keith muttered.
"You be scared and die here then." Tanaki told Keith.
"Stop being so rude, he is just a kid." Dania was frustrated.
"Oh then, both of you figure out what you want to do while we go on ahead." Tanaki responded back to Dania.

"Pan, put me down."
Tanaki looked over at Pan, Cosmo was awake.
"Are you okay,Cosmo?" He asked.
"Yeah, Pan please put me down." Cosmo repeated herself.
Pan who was carrying her on his shoulders, gently placed her on her feet.
"Let's go now." Cosmo said.
Everyone was surprised and confused.
"I'm scared to cross." Keith said looking at Cosmo.
"Hold my hand if you want to, but let's go before anything happens." Cosmo replied.
"She's right. Let's hurry." Tanaki supported her.
Cosmo grabbed Keith's hand before he could say anything further and entered the portal which landed them straight into another dimension within seconds.
"That was pretty quick." Dania said.
"Now, let's brace ourselves." Cosmo said, facing all of them.
"Cosmo, are you really okay?" Pan asked.
"I'm fine but we need to prepare ourselves for this so called, Vivere La Vita."
"Yeah about that, what exactly is that?"
"The Vivere La Vita will commence when we reach the very heart of this realm and no one knows just when we might get there, however we must gather all the more children we can from each dimension because we need as much minds as possible."
"How do you know all this? And can somebody just answer me straight what is this, Vivere La Vita?" Pan screamed.
"Tell me you're stupid first." Cosmo smirked.
"Hey! I thought we had no time!"
"Okay, Vivere La Vita means To live Life, which is quite relevant for the kids trapped out here, who were just breathing till they came over here and got some sense knocked over. So this Vivere La Vita is none other than the great war which no one knew or thought was happening, until I triggered it."
"Until you what?" Dania yelled.
"Yep, I'm the cause for the third disorder which is the result of the final disorder is the war."
"Aren't we already battling though?" Keith asked.
"Yes, but that's just a battle, and this is different."
"How do you know all this, Cosmo? You were conscious the entire time." Tanaki asked.
"You know in this world, only the things one could imagine appears right? Well, I imagined the Vivere La Vita. I got to know it through while playing the game, Cytus. I thought the very title of the song was ironic because I knew it pretty well what I was doing in reality."
"Wait, you mean the song from Chapter five?" Tanaki asked.
"Yep, you play Cytus too?"
"Wait a minute, you two! What is this Cytus? A game or this world?"
"Both!" Cosmo and Tanaki replied in unison.
"But Cosmo, how did you know it was you who caused the third disorder."
"If I created Vivere La Vita, it was simple. To create such a war that would cause death and tragedy that would only mean that I could possibly be the lost Goddess, Izanami."
"It's funny how you could figure it all out though the Gods couldn't, especially those two Goddesses of wisdom." Tanaki laughed hard.
"Cosmo and Tanaki, don't tell me all these while you guys were just trying to fool us by acting dumb." Pan said.
"No, no. I'm a natural airhead, that remains unchanged Pan." Cosmo smiled.
"Since the Gods don't know that Izanami actually exists, we have an advantage." Tanaki got serious.
"Cosmo, but tell me why this war would cause such tragedy and above all why is it such a threat from the other battles we been doing?" Dania asked.
"Because, once we reach the core of the heart, I can no longer hide Pan, every fragment unleashes it's power to the best, the Gods will then come after me and kill me to kill Pan which will be the opening invitation for war."

"In short, Vivere La Vita is an all out war. A war between us and the Gods."