The Journey Begins

"Oh no, I didn't have anyone to pick me at the arrival. Only the Gods told me about it." Tanaki replied.
"Oh.. but that's quite odd." Pan seemed puzzled.
"Not like my fault. I don't know anything about this world either."
"Yeah, quit it, Pan. You're making him anxious." Cosmo replied to both of them.
"Let's head on, there will be a portal that'll lead us to the next dimension." Tanaki said.
"Say, Tanaki, what were you up against in the other dimensions?" Cosmo asked.
"Nothing much. I guess they were some other kid's fears because I couldn't remember ever fearing such nonsense."
"Ohh." Cosmo said as she followed him.
"There's something fishy about this kid." Pan whispered to Cosmo.
"Come on, stop it Pan. He'll hear us."
"Seriously, you should trust me. I'm a part of you."
"Even so."
'Hey, maybe because I'm a part of you, you lack common sense!" Pan grinned.
"Next time, I'll shoot you."
"Okay, okay. For now, let's follow this so called, Tanaki."
As Tanaki said, there was a portal waiting for them. Tanaki entered first.
"Pan let's enter together." Cosmo said to Pan as she held his arm.
"Are you scared of this now, Cosmo?"
"Not that I'm scared, I just don't want to get separated." She replied.
Before Cosmo could close her eyes, they were already there in another dimension.
"Now be on your guard." Tanaki told the two them.
They walked for about twenty minutes with no signs of any monster.
Suddenly....
"Excuse me, help me get out of here. I want to go home."
It was a child's voice that seemed to be coming from somewhere behind them.
"Who was that?" Pan turned back to look.
"There's no one here. What was that voice?" Cosmo replied.
"Be on your guard, this might be a trap."

"Can't you see me. Dania, that's enough. Stop hiding me, there's no monster here now." The voice said again.

"Hey, whoever you are if you want help, show yourself before we leave you alone here!" Cosmo shouted in anger.

"Dania!" The voice screamed.
"Okay, okay." Another voice followed.

"Hey, are there ghosts in this realm?" Cosmo questioned Pan.
"No, look over there again you idiot!" Pan hit Cosmo on the head.
"That hurt you dumbass, you could have just said it!" Cosmo said irritated.

When Cosmo turned back he saw a boy almost about ten years old and along with him, standing beside him was a strange looking creature like a flower girl except she wasn't pretty like a flower, more creepier because she had enormous wings that weren't heavenly but looked like she had stolen it from a dead vulture.

"WHAT THE HELL IS THAT THING?" Cosmo screamed with an ugly poker face.
"Shut up Cosmo. That's his fragment."
"But he is only a kid, how can he imagine such a thing?"
"You aren't quite a well mannered girl aren't you?" The flower girl replied.
"I'm sorry, you're just too out of my league for an imagination." Cosmo replied.
"Cos-mo! " Pan seemed furious.
"What's got you so mad now, Pan?"
"You aren't suppose to look down on anyone's fragment. I believe every child's imagination is a work of true beauty and art." Pan replied.
"Stop with your philosophy class now. I'm not looking down, I'm just curious about that child's mind. Hey what's your name little boy? I'm Cosmo. That's what this Abdul named me." She turned and looked towards Pan.

"I'm Keith. I'm nine years old. Can you take me back home?"
"Keith, as in you're from the United States?"
"Well, somewhere around there." He replied.
"Pan, what the? How can I understand what he is saying, if he is speaking in English?"
"Idiot. This is why I call you one. In a realm which you stupid kids imagined, have you ever imagined talking to someone or something in a different language?"
"No, I pretend like everyone speaks the same language."
"Exactly, my point or else I'd be speaking some stupid language you invented."
"Alright, so is this your fragment?"
"I guess so. She is Dania."
"What was your most loved imagination that you often thought about, Keith?"
"Uh, in a beautiful land of strange flowers where I had the wings of an enormous bird."
"Hmmm... explains her image but I just don't get why Pan looks like this."
"What do you mean?" Pan screamed.
"It maybe because while you thought of him, you thought of something else." Dania explained.
"Something like what?"
"As in, what if the Pan I imagined wasn't the way he actually looked like? What if he was a completely different person I could never imagine?" Dania said to Cosmo.
"That was exactly what I thought!" She exclaimed in response.
"Don't blame me for how I look now." Pan muttered looking away.
"Don't worry, I like how you look Pan. A hot masked guy, who looks like a devil but doesn't have horns. A being that has dark aura coming out of him with a shadow that helps him fly." Dania flirted.
"Why does everyone have to mention the mask part!" Pan responded loudly.
He looked away.
"Come on, Cosmo. We still got things to do." Pan said to Cosmo.
"Wait, where is Tanaki? I haven't heard or seen him since we saw Keith." Cosmo looked around.

Tanaki was well, sleeping in peace a few metres away from where they were talking.

"What the hell! Wake up you lazy ass. Since when have you been sleeping? Wake up, just how could you sleep at such a time?" Pan kicked Tanaki.

"Man, you guys were sprouting nonsense so I thought I could take a nap while you were at it. Sleep is necessary for the heath you know and we don't know when we can rest and sleep so I might as well make the most of such times." Tanaki replied and went back to sleep.

Fifteen minutes later, they were still arguing.

"Let's just sit here and save some energy while those two idiots take their time, shall we?" Cosmo said this to Keith and Dania.
"Yeah, might as well." Dania responded.
"So you have powers?"
"Well, quite a bit. I was hiding Keith earlier to protect him from the monsters. This kid is scared and all he says is he wants to go back home." Dania sighed.
"Well, Keith you shouldn't have wandered off away from reality then. The only way to get back home safe is to fight your fears and monsters. So man up a little and let's fight together okay? As long as you promise not to cry and complain, be brave. I'll not let you die okay?" Cosmo looked at him with a smile.
"Girl, like you can fight alone . Haha" Dania laughed at her.
"Shut up you ugly bird cum flower hybrid."
"Why you blue haired-"

THE WEAPON OF CHOICE FOR THIS DIMENSION IS SHARP OBJECTS. CHOOSE YOUR WEAPON AND PREPARE YOURSELF TO FACE YOUR FEARS AND DEMONS.