Peter Pan and Cosmo

"Uh... what do you mean? I don't have a name. I never had one to begin with." He replied
"Well, didn't your parents named you when you were born?"
"Parents? Are they really necessary for someone to be born?"
"Oh God almighty! Kill me. Dear writer, seriously? You imprisoned me here with such a being?"
(Stop talking to me so much, I need to write this story. I'm investing half of my precious time on you and you're not helping me in anyway).
"People aren't born just like that. It isn't easy or a piece of cake to just let people be born by popping up like, 'there you're born'."
"But Adam and Eve, were said to be made that way."
"Well, you just weren't the first human to be born at the beginning of time. You aren't even a human to begin with."
"Well, I might say that I'm just a fragment of your most loved imagination."
"Couldn't you have said that when I asked you the first time!!!" She yelled angrily.
"Hmm... a fragment of my most loved imagination?"
"Yes, anything you ever imagined or fantasize about will be here present in this world or so to say realm."
"That means, that means Peter Pan will be here too!!" She screamed in joy.
"No, there's no Peter Pan here but come to think of it, that was what I heard right after I was born."
"You remember hearing that? It's already been millions of years."
"We creatures do not forget."
"So wait, that means since you heard Peter Pan and that he is my most loved imagination and I often think about him and you also said that you're the fragment of my most loved imagination, that means... wait-"
"Yep. I'm your Peter Pan." He smiled in the most devilish way.
"Nooooooooooo...! You can't be. I never imagined him or you in this way. How could you? My childhood has been ruined. My whole life was a lie!" She began acting dramatically
"Indeed, it was a solid lie. It always has been." He laughed.
"So what is your name?"
"Huh? Where did that come from? My name is, wait what is my name again?"
"WHAT? you don't remember? When was the last time someone called you by your name?" He was puzzled
"There was no last time. I don't have a last time I remember someone calling me by my name." She began trembling.
"What? That's it."
"What's it? You know something right? Why don't I remember my own name?"
"You see, in this realm you will only have knowledge of the things you were frequently in touch with in reality. Other than that, you won't remember even the slightest of what you didn't do on a daily basis."
"......... So what am I going to do now? Am I just going to remain nameless this entire journey?"
" No. Do not fear for Pan is here. As a token of gratitude for giving me life and existence, I will give you a name that all beings of this realm will call and remember you as and I will call you, Cosmo." He smiled warmly.
"No, think hard. Something cool and unique. People just don't give names in seconds like that." She said that with a lame face.
"But I'm no people and that is by far the greatest name anyone could ever come up with." He proudly nodded his head as he said that.
"I should have just named you Abdul." "Too late for regrets or turn backs now ain't we?" He grinned.
"I can't believe myself that I created you. My imagination was never this corrupted. Well, since I created you I'm more like your master so respect me."
"When you're done with your self made jokes, please hurry up and follow me." He walked ahead.
"God this-"
"THE WEAPON OF CHOICE FOR THIS DIMENSION IS GUNS. CHOOSE YOUR WEAPON AND PREPARE YOURSELF TO FACE YOUR DEMONS."
There was a loud announcement that seemed to have come from the sky up above them.
"What is this Pan? Who is screaming?" Cosmo shouted.
"Crap! We didn't even find any of the children yet. There is suppose to be a million of them scattered into different realms and we haven't even caught sight of one and this happens.... your luck is too bad, Cosmo." He answered back.
"What we are already going to battle?"
"Not we, You." He turned and looked at her.