Again

Sorry I haven't updated in a while!! I didn't have wifi over the week.

I awaken with a loud yawn, listening silently to the sound of my legs rubbing against the black sleeping bag. The cold wasn't too overbearing last night, so sleep came over me easily, unlike at my apartment.

Rolling up my sleeping bag, I stuff it into my bag and duck back under the fallen beam. I start towards the guild, but I still looked back at the rotting field, thinking of the strange abandoned village I left behind.

I'll have to go back there soon. Hopefully, I find a time on a solo mission to take that route home. Swerving between the trees, i debate taking a fast route and just running, but I guess I'll take my time.

><><><

Pushing the guild doors open, I smile when I realize that Natsu and Gray are bumping heads again. Walking over to the bar, I sit next to Erza, who seems annoyed by the boys obnoxious threats and yelling.

"Oh, hello Lucy. How was you mission?" I give her a broad smile, proud of my strategic win. She was more annoyed by the second, and I knew she was about to snap,

"A complete success." As I a table went flying across the guild, I look to Erza once again, "oh those two." Shaking my head, I look at them once more, and their rowdiness had caused an uproar.

Erza springs from her seat, stomping into the frenzied fray of flying bodies. I chuckle when yelling and a pained scream let out for the middle of the guild, and the fighting got more heated from there. I turn to Mira, who is smiling at the massive clumps of swinging fist.

"What would you like, Lucy?" Her voice is close to a yell, and I smile and mouth, 'Strawberry Milkshake'. Nodding, she works at creating my precious smoothie, I look at my fist. My eyes cut to the fighting, am I strong enough? Would I ruin their fun?

Shaking my head, looking back to my clenched fist, knuckles turning white from the pressure of my squeezed fist. I need to train more, it's been a while since I've meditated. I really need it.

"Here you go! I heard your mission was a success, will you be taking another job soon?" Suddenly, a thought pops into my mind. I take a sip of the strawberry deliciousness, thinking about my plan.

"I think I'll take a break." She smiles at me, almost looking thankful. A lot of people, still worry I'll get hurt badly, and I get it. We're family, it's understandable, but it still bugs me that they don't have faith in me and my skills. "I think I'll go on a trip." Smiling at her, her eyes hold uncertainty, but she covers that up with a huge smile and a reassuring, be safe!

Finishing my smoothie, I walk back to my apartment, escaping the loud, rowdy guild. Walking back with a big yawn, ready for a long sleep, then a long walk in the morning.

><><><

After telling Natsu of my departure, then convincing him to not come with me. I was on my way to the rotting cabin, the dark and lifeless forest, and the stranded village that was seemingly intriguing.

Walking near the abandoned village, I hear the quiet echo of voices and a loud banging noise, seeming to come for the mysterious building I came by earlier on my journeys.

"Why isn't it opening?" Another loud pound sounds through the abandoned town. I climbed to the top of the building, to get a higher view of who I was dealing with here.

I sighed quietly, instantly regretting coming back here. After, getting over the shock and discomfort of seeing them, I found their swearing and antics amusing.

"Can't we just use magic?" His blonde hair glistens in the fading sun, causing his distressed face to be outlined with the orange light.

"If the item is inside, we don't want to damage it." The bored look stayed rooted on his face, and I was truly trying my best not to laugh at them, knowing they would hear me.

His dark bangs hung right over his eye, reminding me of when he made me cut his hair. Which turned out going horribly, if you don't mind me adding, I had accidentally cut off a huge chunk of his bangs, so we had to cut it shorter.

"We might have to camp here tonight." I watched still with a smile, I missed them, but I'm not sure how well me and Rogue meeting again would work. I didn't exactly handle the situation with Rogue the best I could. I regret that.

"Yeah." Sting looks up at me, but I know it's directed toward the sun. Alarm takes over his features as he finally sees me, knowing he can't make out clearly who I was because of the suns illumination, I bolt. Sliding straight of the roof, on the floor with and thump, and into the woods.

I faintly heard Sting yelling something Rogue, but I ignored it. Why did I have to see Rogue and Sting here?

><><><

You were all expecting it, it's a RoLu, my ship must be fulfilled. But love dorks!
          God damn bye!