Dream

An almost deathly silence falls over us.

"I don't know." We stand still for a second and I feel him back up. I sigh and turn to him with a small smile.

"Rogue, I don-" his lips smash against mine and I resist the urge to give in the kiss, before pushing him back. "Rogue... you'll have to leave to Sabortooth and I can't leave Fairy Tail again." We just stand next to each other.

"Lucy..." he tries to hug me but I back up and pain overcomes his face. "Okay..." he walks into the other room, I only yank my hair through my hair.

"Crap..." I mutter as I feel Rogues presence disappear from the area. Pushing myself up, I walk into the other room and get dressed.

><><><

It's been two weeks, since Rogue left. I've got back into Fairy Tail life easily, and they've been supportive of my anti- social tendencies and and over-calculating brain.

I've taken more jobs than I used to, but I liked them, they seemed so much easier now. Natsu has been avoiding me less, for that I was glad, he's still one of my best friends.

I'm now walking the deserted remains of a deserted town, it seemed like it was a quint village at one point in time. Traveling through the Forbidden Forest is something I make common, I weirdly enjoy the quiet and emptiness of it.

The roofs on some of the buildings were rotting and some seemed they were about to collapse. This didn't stop my curious wandering around the abandoned town, truly fascinated by, what I'm guessing is the old Mayors home, and strong magic lingered around the wooden building.

Strange...

The sun going down peaked a slight fear in me, and I knew that I needed a place to camp for the night. Knowing my old home was near, I decided to just stay there for the night, as to not be attacked as I sleep.

After a peaceful 20 minute walk to the field, where the makeshift hut stored with such strange memories lie, I push a low hanging branch from my way.

The once blooming flowers were now almost fully rotted, and all the grass was a brown color, worst of all the cabin had half collapsed. Which nearly broke my heart, but it was always more of just a vacation home to me.

I ducked under a dropped beam, which I ducked under, to go into my, slightly, unscathed bedroom. Tucking myself into the sleeping bag I brought, I quietly drifted off to sleep, only thinking of my old times here.

~Dream~

Month 6; after Lucy's power surge.

"VIRGO!!" I call into the forest of broken dreams, where the life sleeps, eternally. Placing my hand on the bark of a dying tree, I step forward. "Virgo?"

I turn back to Leo, giving him a curious look. He looks mildly concerned, and I know that Virgo is strong, but that doesn't stop my worry for my spirits.

"Wanna go look for her?" He suggests calmly, I nod, before starting East towards the area of Crocus. Loke heads West, but gives the 'be safe' look, making me smile at him reassuringly.

After 20 minutes, I start feeling weaker, and a wave of sorrow crossed through my system. But it seemed it could be worse, for me anyway. Hiding behind a tree, I look around the corner when breathing is sounded from the opposite side of it.

"H-Hime...?" I look at Virgo, but something is strange. She was injured, but how. Staring at her in shock and confusion for a moment, she snaps me out of my trance by falling while trying to get up.

"Virgo! What happened? Why are you injured?" She looked at me, than looked at where her key was, before looking back at me.

"It was that plant, it's a curse, the magic that heals us Celestial Beings isn't working." I stare at her confused for a moment, before getting a idea. Grabbing Leo's key, I summon him, making him come to me.

"Loke, what curse can stop a Celestial being from healing?" He crease his brow, looking down, deep in memory.

"Willow curse... Flower curse... something like that...?" He rubs the back of his neck,

"What does it do?" Leo just stood in place, then looked at me with a new type of worry in his eyes.

"Well, it does worse to a celestial being than to a normal human. This is a curse, not magic. The darkness of the curse can take over a celestial beings light spirit, and, trap them in the spirit world forever."

"Well then we have to help her!" I exclaimed loudly, looking at Loke desperately. He shakes his head sadly, looking at Virgo, in something close to pity.

"There is nothing we can do. This curse is known as the long- lasting curse, to humans at least. It will last forever for humans, but, like I said, it can break out key in only a few months." Tears streamed down my face, not believing what was happening.

"I'll save her, no matter what." I gave Virgo a big hug, relaxing to hold her. She perked slightly, almost like she was reacting to something, but for some reason I was starting to feel my magic being pulled out of me.

"What's happening?" Loke only stared, seeming to not be able to form a coherent sentence. "Loke?" He snapped out of it, but still had a shocked expression on his face.

"You're... you're healing her." I picked her up, glad for my strength training, and carried her back to the makeshift cabin Loke and I had built 6 months ago.

><><><

Hello Fellow Homo sapiens. Lol. Well, I hoped you enjoyed! Love you dorks!
Good damn bye!
~Fluffy Lil Narwhal