Followed

~2 Months Later~
As I wake I feel a presence behind me, as I look down at Frosch- I start to mentally freak out.

I'm weak now, there's not much I can do in this state magically or physically- they don't seem to be attacking so for now id say I'm good. The possibility of it being Natsu is slim based off his and Rogues argument last night and no wizards would be stupid enough to come near such dark energy, unless they are bad doing wizards- which aren't common in Magnoila based off my research of the clusters of them and their most known routes of travel.

"Rogue.. I'd appreciate you not sneaking into my bed while I'm sleeping." I turn to see him asleep, and he doesn't seem to be waking up anytime soon. I shift Frosch onto the bed next to Rogue and I rise out of bed. I brush my teeth and my hair, not bothering to shower today- I walk back into the room as I hear the bed shift.

I see Rogue looking down at the duvet in confusion. I just stand in my bathroom doorway, observing him- as he continues to look at the duvet until something inside him clicks and he looks over a me with a shy smile.

"Sorry Lucy... You were having a nightmare last night and when Frosch has nightmares rubbing his back helps so I figured... I guess I just fell asleep." He looks down as if I'm going to be angry with him. I just smile at him and then laugh slightly.

I've been feeling better lately, I guess the curse isn't lasting as long and, for that, I am very grateful. I feel as if Rogue is used to living here with me now and after a few missions with him along side me, I feel used to having him around. Frosch sits up and looks at us before smiling and saying the words I haven't heard since he caught the curse.

"Fairy- San and Rogue- kun love each other!" He gives us one of his Kawaii smiles, and a blush rose to our cheeks- though we have been getting closer the past few months, we weren't quite that close yet. Where I know we will be eventually.

"Are you heading to the guild today?" He gives me a sad smile, remembering what I talked to him about. Ever since two months ago, Natsu had been kinda... Avoiding me... I'm not 100% sure why and I don't really understand why he's ignoring me, What's up with him lately?

I suddenly give Rogue a huge smile as I get the best idea, we've only been going to my guild for the past two months... "We should go visit Sabortooth! Frosch is a little better and though I still am a little weak, we can go and say hi to everyone there." He nods in agreement, before getting up and helping me lock up my house.

As we walk out of my apartment, I feel myself being watched. I look around, across the roofs of the buildings standing solidly around us, the cobble streets with pretty much no one on the streets- and down by the little creek in front of my small, quint apartment. Though I still couldn't see where they were, if I had my all of my strength back- I could probably find out where they are, I could maybe even know who they are. But I don't and I have to work with what I've got, which isn't much.

I continue to catch up to Rogue, whispering so low that a dragonslayer could have trouble hearing. "We are being followed, if they are skilled they probably wouldn't reveal themselves to me so easily. They have to be amateur to be caught so easily, just stay alert." He only glances at me, before putting on a emotionless facade that fooled many.

I have a strange feeling this is short trip going to last longer then expected.

><><><

Hey! Nice to see you Nerds! I hope you enjoyed. Love you Dorks!
~Aka Alice