Frosch

I sigh as I make it back to my small cottage, flowers now blooming around the once destroyed field.

I can't believe I let Sting and Rogue see me! They are going to tell the guild and I'll be in danger of being found.

Don't get me wrong, I WANT to go back. But I fear I'm still not strong enough. I fear I still won't be enough, and I will always fear the wrath of the guild. They are probably angered by my actions and I really wouldn't blame them if they didn't see me as family anymore.

"Lucy I know you feel you aren't ready. But they need to see you. To know you are alive and breathing." Lokes words echoed loudly in my head, making me feel deaf to any other sound. I plopped on the ground in the middle of the field.

I need to relax. I sigh and get myself settled between the blooming daffodils and poppies with the familiar tall willows and camellias, a soft breeze blowing them around peacefully.

I relax letting my energy fly around me in soft waves of light. Feeling another presence in the field, I slowly open my eyes to reveal a pink frog costume. Keeping the light aura around me, I gesture for the green exceed to come to me.

He walks into the field looking around, seemingly confused and lost. Crawling over to me, he sat in front of me looking up at me sadly.

"Fro is lost." He has tears brimming in little eyes, and I feel my heart start to melt. I picked him up softly, keeping my aura around me to calm him. Standing slowly, I rub his head- looking at the now-setting sun.

"I'll take you back to Rogue in the morning, little one." Laying him down on my pillow, I walked into my small kitchen- yawning. I guess there is no way to escape seeing Rogue and Sting again.

But I do figure it's time I returned to Fairy Tail, I know I worried them and for that, I feel so very horrible. This is something I felt I had to do though. I needed self assurance that I could defend myself and I just wasn't feeling that at Fairy Tail then. Now I feel I can protect myself.

"Hime? You should go to bed. We will need to rise early to get there at a reasonable hour." I looked at him and smile, but I felt tears of joy reach my eyelids as I realize I'm actually going home.

"We're going home..." I mumble to myself, closing my eyes and remembering the multiple times I told myself that, I even actually left once! But now... Now it felt real. And to be honest, I was even more terrified than before I left Fairy Tail.

"Come now, Hime..." He put his hands on shoulders and led me back to my room, laying me down on the soft sheets- that Virgo insisted on changing almost everyday- pulling the yellow and pink duvet up to my chin. He placed a soft kiss on my forehead, glancing at the sleeping Frosch.

"I'll wake you in the morning Lucy." He gave me small smile before flashing out, I turned over and smiled at Froschs light snoring, it soon luring me to sleep.

><><><

Hope you enjoyed! This chapter was pretty clichè, but I felt it needed to happen this way. Love you and see you dorks next time!
~Aka Alice