Epilogue; 16 Years Later

I wasn't sure of exactly what to do, so I'm going to start it in Lucy's POV, Then go to their daughters! HOPE YOU ENJOY!!!

><>Lucy's POV<><

I smiled as Rogue wrapped his arms around my waist, kissing the back of my neck softly.

I turned to look at him. His handsome eyes and beautiful black hair made his pale skin pop, though I wasn't happy about the scar on his face, I thought it was handsome.

"You ready to go to Fairy Tail tomorrow?" Rogue asked, knowing my answer before it was even asked. I nodded and thought about Skiá. She got everything from Rogue, but as everyone says, she has my smile and facial features.

I heard a thump upstairs then a loud 'oww'. Her and Travis were probably pushing each other off her bad again. I noticed the look of mistrust on Rogues face.

"Rogue, she won't do anything till she ready. Plus she's only fourteen, and the boy knows I was castrate him if he touches her in a inappropriate way." Rogue shudders lightly. I smile at him and give him a soft kiss.

Our home was a few blocks from Sabortooth, a two story with a beautiful kitchen. We had it good, so many people were asking for requests, it wasn't difficult to get some good money here.

"Think she'll be ok away from him for a month." Rogue asks, he doesn't trust him but he knows that Travis is the only one Skiá hangs out with in the guild.

Travis, unfortunately for Rogue, got his father and mothers beautiful genes. Sting wasn't complaining, but he didn't have a daughter either.

I sighed, and listened to a muffled argument from upstairs. Laying my head on Rogues chest, smiled. Everything turned out right.

><>Skiá's POV<><

Next Day

"Skiá! Are you ready?" Moms voice sounds. Echoing slightly up to my room, I shake my head, grabbing my keys.

Hurrying down the stairs, I stopped and gagged. Looking at my mom and dad kissing at the bottom of the wooden steps.

"GROSS!" I scream, covering my eyes with my hand. Hearing my dad chuckling, I uncover my red eyes. Mom is smiling softly at me, before glancing at the celestial keys in my hand with a kind look.

"So what's Fairy Tail like?" I ask curiously as we start walking. I look into Moms brown eyes, that seems to have brightened at the question.

"Everyone there is amazing. It a big family, they are all so amazing, yet strangely destructive." She laughs, linking her arm in Dad's. Dad whispered something into her ear, quietly enough so my advanced hearing couldn't catch it.

"Lucy, Magnolia will take a few hours by train. We should probably stop by Sabortooth first." Mom nods and I walk behind them, hopping lightly on the soles of my boots. The smell of the food market seeping into the street, making my stomach growl.

Dad laughs, glancing back at me. A smile comes over my face as I look into her loving eyes. Dad has a look of amusement on his face, before looking back at mom.

"Her smile looks exactly like yours." My Moms smile was beautiful, and I figured it was question as to why other guys constantly hit on her. My Dad, of course, didn't find it quite as amusing as I did.